CHAPTER 9 ✅

Hey guys hope you all love the story ...
* I don't own the song and the video it's just for reference...
~~

"Nandini how much more you will hide it from everyone " Ritik told Nandini .

"I don't know but you will not utter anything about it to anyone am I clear " Nandini ask him to promise her .

"Okay but Nandini you have to take care of yourself okay and the medicine I gave you please take it okay ." Ritik hold. Both her hands and took promise . He kissed her temple and left from their .

Nandini went in basement studio it was huge with red and copper brown

combination . She closed the door and locked . She got ready to sing . While singing she is imagining Manik with her singing and dancing ....
(Please watch the video )

Nandini stops singing and starts to cry . After seeing Manik after 4 years the pain, betrayal, heartbreak, the stress and feeling week is back which she never wanted .

She wanted to be set free and feel numb . She wanted to just let go everything . The pain is just killing her inside . The past memory are flashing back when Manik laughing at her love , her trust , her everything. She just felt humiliated and feel that she was the one who believed in him . But now she has her kids to support her . She needs to pull up now . She will not Manik see her weak side also Not let him know at seeing him makes her weak . She hates being weak . But is scared what if .......

She made some calls and was writing some letters. She had a feeling something was going to go wrong . Her heart was feeling weak .

The fab5 are in the living room thinking about their song and everything. Just then Nandini came down stairs and sat with them . But her mind was somewhere else .

"Erm Nandini? "Mukti snapped Nandini out of her wonderland..

"Hmm!!! Huh ? " Nandini said.

"Where are you so lost ? "Dhruv asked her

"Umm no where " and just then manan came to her.

"Mumma !!! You know manan made a new friend " manan said

"It's I made a new friend manan " corrects him and kisses his cheeks .. manan frown and erase her kiss .

"Mumma I'm a big boy no kisses .. and I made a new friend " manan said

"Hmm who is your new friend last time it was a rat " Nandini said

"No this time is a-arnav " manan said

"Really wow so where is your friend and your sister " Nandini ask and kissed his cheeks .

"I'll get them " manan said and ran away to get her sister and his new friend .

"Nandini are manan and chahaat mine ? " Nandini interrupted Manik

"Yeah they are yours " Manik didn't understand why was she was distant and cold hearted now .

"Nandini I have the right to
Know about them why didn't you tell me" Manik asked her
The gang was observing everything.

"Why? Why should I tell you so that you can throw me and my kids again . I will not let them feel this pain Manik which I felt because of you . Manik you can be so heartless but it pains us " Nandini tried to be strong for herself so that they can't see her weakness .

"Nandini I would have accepted them .. why can't you understand ... " Manik pleaded her.

"I would not understand Manik you thought Dhruv was more important hai you guys wouldnt mind if It breaks my heart or not it's just you guys . Dhruv You loved me right now what happened you left your buddy in sadness and started to live you own love story " Nandini asked Dhruv

"Nandini leave Dhruv out of this " Manik said

"Why Manik !! It was him who was the reason we are here separated and this is all so complicated!! It's because of him ... aagar If it wasn't Dhruvs infatuation for me this would never happen " Nandini turned her face from all of them

"Nandini please !! Let's talk alone" Manik holds her hand but Nandini yanks his hand and left her house . She took her SUV car and left from the house in anger ...she was not able to control her emotions they are all over the place.
She was driving at 100 speed .. she just could do anything. She though If she stayed their and talk to them for more time she would forgive them but she didn't wanted to do that . She just couldn't do anything ..

She didn't see a car came towards and Just then her car crashed with that car . And her car rolled twice and fell upside down . Nandini hit her head hard .

Nandini felt like she was floating in the air all her pain, the person who was broken inside her is fading away she was feeling peace .

She just had one regret not seeing Manik , Manan , chahaat again . She wanted to hug them last time .

~~
What do you think would happen to her ??

You guys can follow me on Facebook- Krushi Shah
Instagram- krushi_2
Vote and comment down ❤️❤️🤘🎃