CHAPTER 22 ✅

Enjoy 🌺🌻

Nandini POV

"I think I know who killed me " When Aria said those words they just shocked me .

"Who !!!" I asked her quickly but she just sigh and shook her head .

"But I don't think so I could him why would he do that but then also why would he have my phone with him? " it was like she was talking to herself .

"Well ?? " I shakes my hands in front of her and got her attention.
"Who is he so we can get some evidence you know " I told her totally was seeing her conflict seeing her it could be some one who was close to her and She trusted that guy more than anything but now it's kind of doubtful for her .

"I- I saw Theo h-had my phone and I don't remember giving him my phone as the thing I remember before my death was I was talking with Seth " she sniffed and said hmm well let's get your life history Theo .

"Don't worry we are there for you Aria " I hugged her . God this is such a mess . I need to solve this mess .

"Aria wait here I'll be back " I said and went downstairs and see Manik with the guys .

"Manik outside " I said and went outside he better be fast or he gonna have a bad scolding from  me .

"What couldn't hold your horny thoughts for me ?" He teases me With a smug look on his face . I blushed but shook all the wild thoughts about us .

"Manik- his lips smashed to mine it felt like we both melt with each other so well and the sparkles flew all over my body it was like fire inside me . I need him now .

I moaned and my hand caressing his hair and pulling him closer to me . His hands were rubbing my thighs .

"Okay so this is your important work and is this how you guys are going to solve my case " I jumped at someone voice and saw Aria behind Manik sigh and was standing their with an annoyed face . And I started blush in 1000 shades of red.

"What happened ?" Manik asked me .

"I'm sorry Aria Manik we need your help to find information about Theo " I said to him .

Manik nodded and left from their leaving me and Aria.
"Don't you guys make out inside or something?" Aria asked me my eyes bulge out and heat rising through my cheeks but I just turn around .

"Hey , I don't need to hide I'm a ghost no one can see me so don't worry about it " I said and left her alone .

Manik POV

Things I have found about Theo is very surprising for me he is a member of a gang and a drug dealer . Police even has reward on who ever caught him . How can this people be so stupid how can they not know about him being in these bad stuff .

His full name is Theodor Mc.Canz

Age - 20 years

Crime - murder, kidnapping, robbery......

He has so many warrants against him . If he gets caught he will be life time imprison .
Ohh god this guy is total criminal how he is staying with these guys for years . I don't understand.

But why will he kill Aria . Did she found out about him being in gang and all this shit . Or something happened between those two ? . I need to ask her about this but first we need to find her body . She said she saw herself killed . She was some where near the forest . I called some best investigators to help me . They think we should check the forest if we can find Aria's body .

We all reached the forest and divide in two groups and trying to check the whole forest before it's night .

An hour later still nothing we found nothing . There has to be some loop that we can't see . Ugh this is so infuriating and after this all is over Nandini ... she is going to leave me and the kids . No no ... she can't go anywhere but she can't live like a ghost always .
Ohh god please help me .

After all we found nothing . I sigh everyone were disappointed as they couldn't find any clue . This is getting all twisted . But wait This sound I listen to the sound clearly and followed it . Others followed me with confusion but didn't ask me any questions .

We reached near the sound and it was the waterfall as Aria told me . Ohh thank god we found something at last .

Sorry guys was out for vacation but here's the update soon there will the next one but

🎄 MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 .......
Thank you for so much love ❤️.