CHAPTER 1 ✅

Hey guys thank you for supporting me !!!

~

Fab 5 is celebrating their happiness to win musicana and having fun ... but Manik was missing and everyone were worried ...

"Guys Manik kaha hai yaar party start karni hai " mukti whines about Manik not being present her to the other men are of the band.
"Pata Nahi Kaha hai Manik phone kata hu mai " Dhruv said and tried to call him on his cellphone but he doesn't pick up.

"Pakka Nandini ke sath hoga " mukti said and stood to get a beer for her self and cabir.
"Sahi Kaha mukti ne vo dono sath Mein honge " Alia said .

Meanwhile.....

"Manik Manik!!! Kaha ho tu " Nandini shouted ...
" pata Nahi Kaha chala jata hai Manik ...
Are vo raha "...

Manik is standing near a tree ... I reach near him ..

"Manik kabki chila rahi hu sunayi Nahi deta Kya " Nandini pissed at him

"Nandini seriously apna yeah drama band karo please Mein tumse pareshan hogaya hun " Nandini gets hurt by his words he has never been so rude to her ..

"Manik tum aise kyu bol rage ho " Nandini ask him

"Nandini tum itni dum kaise ho sakti ho Mein tumjesi Ek behenji se pyaar " Manik starts laughing and continues "Nandini mera bhi koi standard hai I mean tum bohot plain hai Aur vaise bhi mera kam hogaya hai " Manik turns away from Nandini

Nandini eyes starts to tear up she feels sad and very betrayed. She gave everything to Manik he was her first love , crush . She even gave her virginity to him ....

"Manik please yeh majak bhoto bura hai please aisa mat karo " Nandini pleads him and being in denial that he can't betray her and her love for him ...

"Yeh majak Nahi Hai Nandini jago Aur dekho ki Maine tumse mere thapad ka badla hai yeh agli bar yaad rahkhna " Manik laughs and leaves from there .....

Nandini drops on her knees and cries because the pain in her chest is unbearable and it's same painful as she felt when she lost her parents . She crying her eyes out and trying to understand what happened and why . She lost all of her confidence and pride today which all she to keep herself strong .

Her phone starts to ring . It's chachi Nandini wipes her tears and tries to make her voice sound normal .
"Hello chachi Haan ? .... Mein abhi ghar aah rahi Hun .... "

She hangs up the phone and tries to take deep Breath and content herself . She wipes her tears but they continue to flow. She tries her best to stop crying. She leaves from there .

At murtty's

She reaches home and goes inside "chachi Kya hua apne Muje itne urgent Mein kyu Bulaya " she frowns when she sees a young handsome man sitting on couch waiting .

"Nandu yeh hai Dr. Banerjee yeh America ke specialist hai jo Rishab ko dekhne aye the reports lehkar aye hai " chachi introduced the Doctor who is quite young man .

"Hie Mein Rishab ki behen.." the Doctor interrupted Nandini .

"I know Nandini Rishab bohot bat karta hai tumari .... " Nandini smiles at Rishi's love for her "can we sit and talk about Rishab conditions " Nandini only noddes... and they all sit in the living room ...

"Rishab ki condition thik hai abhi par " he gives a dramatic pause "par we need some more and better treatment for him ... Rishab ka case bohot rare hai yeh koi depression nahi Aur nahi axiety Kuch different hai is Mein and we need some more specialists jo pata laga sakte hai so we need to take Rishi to America" Nandini is stunned USA without Manik and space academy.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kya vo Manik ke bina jah payi gi ? Kya Nandini will say yes ? !!!!

~~~

Thank you everyone for reading my story hope you like 1 chapter ...

I'll be updating 1 or 2 chapter each week 🐼🐼