CHAPTER 17✅

Hey guys , I'm participating in a amazing awards I need your help to win . So search amazingawards and vote for me but voting starts from 31 st December please vote for me 💝💝

~~~~~

Nandini POV ..

Ugh where the hell would she be ... well if you are wondering what I'm talking about . I'm in the middle of nowhere actually it's Ohio and I'm finding Aria Williams she was murdered the same day as me and her soul is missing from that day . So here I am finding here .

" Aria " I shouted this was the last place she was seen according to the police and family friends . But who comes here .

I guess I need a humans help erm actually a person who can see me and has his body and soul ......
MANIK ...

I close my eyes and said some spell . When I open my eyes I was on the dinning table where everyone was having dinner hmm . And Manik was sitting beside a girl who is wearing all slutty clothes . I look around where are my kids .

"Manik where are my kids " he choke his food and looked at me with wide eye . He opened his mouth to say something but close again looking at the gang staring at him .

"Are you okay Manik " Alia asked him and Navya passed him water.

"Are you okay baby " the slut said in her annoying  high pitch voice .

"I'm okay Sharron " Manik cleared his throat and said I was fuming now in jealousy.

"Ohh so you found your new toy to play with " I said every word with venom and my icy glare piercing through him . I saw him gulping nervously. I smirk at it .

A idea pop up in my head and I laugh evilly. Let's play magic baby . Manik looked at me if I was going crazy or something.
I said a spell and moved my first finger round and all the red wine on the white slut clothes . She screamed like a barbie .

All the gang members tried to control their laugh but Cabir as usually couldn't and start to laugh again. But Manik has a serious expression I mean what Manik losen up .

"Guys it's not funny " Manik shouted at them they coughed and stop laughing .

"Manik fuck you all this time you were only acting how can I forget that you are the king of acting and lying congratulations you win a best performance award her I though you loved me and I believe what you said in the hospital room but now I know it's all fake " I clapped sarcastically and swing  my fingers and all the plates fell on the ground .

"Ohh my god what bell is happening " that bitch Sharron squeaks And I laugh at here annoyances. Manik glared at me and I just roll my eyes at him .

"I'm waiting in the room " I said and left from there .

A minute later Manik followed me he closed the door and looked at me .

"What were you doing down there ?? " Manik asked me and I just shrugged .

"I want your help " I told him .

"Why do you need my help you know magic " he frowned

"Well I can't find a soul with that okay " I was annoyed with him .

"Okay so what do you need " he asked folding his hands at his chest.

"Erm can you get me information about Aria Williams 18 years old and cashew brown hair colour and forest green eyes , her height is 5.6 ft um yeah . Find about where was she last seen and where is she  now " I told him and just left from there to investigate on my own .

I reached her house and a idea popped of going through the walls . I closed my eyes and I couldn't feel anything and when I op n my eyes I saw that I was inside . Nandini get serious . I scolded myself .

I looked around it was totally messed up place . Beer bottles on the floor and food spilled around the dishes unwashed. Ugh it smells . I went upstairs and heated someone crying . Went through the room door and saw a 40tees aged lady crying on the floor .

I went closer and saw her crying looking at Aria's photo . Hmm so that means she is out of the suspect.

I looked around other rooms. It I caught a door with Aria written on it I went inside and looked at her study and every where . At her photos board there was Aria kissing a boy must be her boyfriend. Hmmm and down written. Aria ❤️ Seth well Seth need to find him. And there were many pics with two girls and other boys must be her friends . Need to find them also .

Hope we find you Aria .....

Let's go to see Manik that dufoos god know what would he be doing .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like my story ....

Do Vote and comment and don't be selfish share with your friends about the story .... xoxo 😘