CHAPTER 8 ✅

Hope you guys like my story and the story line .....

~~

Nandini woke up with chahaat and manan jumping on her bed . Nandini smiled but acted as if she didn't hear them .

"Mama get up !!! Mama rise and sh-shine " manan jump up and down holding her sisters hand

"Manan why mama is not up ? " they both stop jumping with seeing their mother didn't wake up .

"Manan ...." she action him to come near they both were whispering. And Nandini was curious what are they doing she opened one of her eye to see but doing none of them .

Later a big crash sound and two squealing made her more curious she when down to see what's happening and see her kids in the kitchen.

Her hands on her hips and a stern face
"What is happening here ?" She wanted to laugh because they both faces were filled with flour .

" um er mama Nothing !!" They both were scared that Nandini would shout .

"Who did this ? " Nandini asked them .

"Manan"

"Chahaat" both the twins pointed at each other to get away from their mothers anger .

Nandini sigh and said " Come on go to ur rooms and get ready for a bath now " Nandini tried being stern . They both ran from the kitchen for their bath .

Nandini couldn't hold any longer and laughed . She went to kitchen and cleaned everything. Then She went to kids bath room and saw them playing in the tub .

Meanwhile .....

The gang were sleeping soundly but they heard a crash .  Crabir and Navya were in their room with Arnav but when they heard a crash Arnav's sleep was disturbed and he started crying.

Navya woke up and took Arnav in her arms to shush him. She saw the time at it was 12 noon . She woke Cabir .

"Cabir !!! Cabir !!! Wake up .... Cabir .. " she tried to shake him but no movement from him . Arnav started to laugh and Navya placed him on Cabir.

"Daddy !! Daddy !!!! Wake upppppp" Arnav jumped on Cabir's stomach...

Cabir woke up and played with Arnav for sometime . And Cabir took Arnav for bath .

"I'll wake others " and she left from the room . Navya woke everyone and they all went down towards the kitchen . They all were hungry so Navya made then breakfast . Till today mukti and Alia don't know how to cook and their boyfriend's tease them all the time .

"Guys breakfast is ready and the production must be knowing that we are being a kid they have all the kids breakfast in stock " Navya and the gang were suprise but the groceries were stock strange .

Manik phone rings

"Hello ! , Haan Armaan ..... hummm .... humm.... what how can you forget to inform us so important thing !!! Got Damm Armaan ... shit okay bye "

"What happened Manik ? " Cabir ask directly after Manik Hang up .

"Guys don't freak out but we are at the singers house with whom we are collaborating " Manik gave them warning before they all panic .

Before anyone could react to maniks news the door bell rang ...

Meanwhile

Nandini Was having fun seeing her kids enjoying the bath . Her phone rang .

"Hello ! Hey rich !! Hummm hummm .... Wat how can you give my house keys to anyone rich !!! I mean ... wat !!  Okay fine bye " and she hangs up ...

"Ohh god " she was going to call her brother abhi .... but the she heard the door bell .

" I guess they have reached " Nandini ran downstairs.

The gang were sitting freeze and saw a girl ran down . She openes the doors and shouts

"Ritik what are you doing here ? " her voice was familiar to the gang but couldn't recognise.

"Why can't I come to meet the kids and don't even think that I came for you okay and don't think about getting all close now" Ritik teases Nandini . Nandini hits him on his chest .

The gang realises that thats Nandini ... Manik is shocked to see her .
He is starting at her beautiful face. The person from he was crying to see her is now standing in front of her ..

"Manik !! Manik !! " Cabir snapped Manik out of his thoughts .

"Hmm?? " Manik was still shocked .

"Nandini ?? !! " Navya called her out .

Nandini heard someone calling her and saw fab5 and Navya !!!

Her eyes roamed around the Gang and stopped at Manik . They both started each other for a while .

Until chahaat and manan came shouting for Ritik . They both call Ritik dada since they start talking. .

"Dada dada!!!! " they came running to him .

Nandini smiles at them . As Ritik
pick both off them and hang them on his hips .

"You guys have grown so much I missed you both " Ritik met his them then after 3 months Nandini just rolled her eyes .

" Well you must be tired you know your room " she just gave Ritik a look to leave . She took a deep breath and she knew that she had face the gang but also she was pissed that the gang are here . She never thought that this would happen. But the fate is playing its own game .

"Mumma why are u so angry !! " manan ask her he has always been secretly mamas boy .

The gang was shocked at the boy called Nandini his mom .

"Nothing now lets have breakfast " Nandini took manan and abhi followed her with chahaat .

"Nandini how are you after so many years ... " Navya ask her

"Nandini just smiled and said " I'm good how are you guys !!! It's been a long time huh ? "

"Yeah you look great Nandini " alia complimented her

"Thank you Alia " she just smiled

Nandini gave manan and chahaat their breakfast . And was she sat with them .

"Wow never thought Nandini that we will see you here " mukti said

"I'll be right back I'll check on Ritik " Nandini took a leave and went to meet Ritik.

They all agreed...

"What are they doing inside for soo long " Manik for jealous of thinking Nandini with some other guy .

After sometime Nandini came out .

"Guys yeah hai jack and yeah he will be cleaning rooms and laundry anything you need please ask him , I may be not here and on the third floor there is a recording studio you all can practice there " Nandini smiled and leaves .

"I have to talk to Nandini " Manik thought ....

~~~

Guys what do you think Nandini and Ritik relationship is ??