CHAPTER 5 ✅

Hey people hope you are enjoying my work ....

~~

~~ 4 years later ~~

Nandini is sitting at her cabin and working on her laptop . It's been for years she has been in New York for Rishab's treatment and her goal to leave everything in Mumbai has been successful. Rishab has improved so much he can talk but little problem in talking fast . after coming here in New York Nandini enrolled herself in New York university of arts and fashion . She got her degree last year . She got her dream job . Being a singer . She stills remembers that day .

~~ 2 years ago ~~

She was at the Central Park sitting alone and singing as she was missing Manik and looking at two cute toddler's playing on the slides. Her and Manik's kids chahaat and manan they both are twins and she loves them to death .
She was interrupted by a 40 -50 aged old man who had worn black three pieces suit and tie looks very posh Nandini thought .

"You sing very beautiful ma'am" he said politely and sat besides her .

"Thank you " Nandini said softly

" Richard Matthews "he introduces himself helding his hands for hand shake Nandini accept it.

"Nandhini Murthy " she also introduces herself.

"I love your voice has the tendency to attract people. And if you don't mind I have on offer. I want you to sign my record label" he said removing his card

Richard Matthews
CEO of capital Records

"Wow thank you but I have other more responsibilities to come , I don't think I can take this offer . " Nandini decline this life time chance . But she knew she can't think of music without thinking of Manik . No matter what Her kids are the replica of their father.

"Nandini it's A lifetime chance and I don't want you to regret in future. This is my card if you change your mind call me The offer will be open in future " and he left her alone .

She thought about it whole week and finally thought that she should give herself a chance to move on in her life . Cause Manik has her into pieces already and she has to mend the pieces of her broken heart .

She called the capital Records and signed the label. She was popular In 6 months after her first single release. Chacha and chachi were happy and proud of Nandini . Happy that she has moved on in her life and proud that she has achieved her dream .

~~ Present ~~

"Mumma !! Mumma " two cute and giggling kids came running to their mother . As they haven't seen her all day .
Nandini was busy with her album and songwriting. She had meet and greets .

She had interviews for the shoot everything lined up for a month . She is really busy but she never makes her kids suffer she is always their for outing her and kids special time . Rishab takes care of them when Nandini is not here but Rishab was always Nandini first kid . But she trusted him with her and their life .
Nandini has been working from last month on her 3rd album which is going to release .

~~

Hope you guys enjoy 😊 🐼🐼