CHAPTER 21 ✅

Enjoy 💟

Nandini POV ..

I went down to see what's going on and left Aria for some alone time . She saw herself die I just wanted to give her some space .

I went in the kids room to see them I was so into Aria's case that I didn't even see my kids for a long time I don't even know . I reached their room and heared giggling and squealing I went at the coner of the room and saw Manik and kids playing laughing together. Happy Tears build up in my eyes looking them happy and together as a family . I wipe my tears and saw Manik happy and his eyes looking them with love care and worry I'm happy Manik and kids are close I guess me dying was worth it .

Manik head snapped my side . He looked at me and smiled and later turned back his attention to the kids . I was about to leave from there to give them so alone play time . But what  Manik said caught my attention.

"You guys know your mummy misses you both so much " Manik said and at the moment I wanted to cry . I saw my kids face lit up and leaving the game they turned to Manik .

"Really daddy ?? "Chahaat asked Manik

"I want to meet mummy " manan said and that breaker my heart not hugging and kissing them what kind of punishment is this god that I can't see them hurt it hurts me so much . I want to breakdown and cry ..

"Yeah she is looking at you right now and smiling seeing you both happy " Manik said

"Okay if she is seeing us let's sing the song for mummy chahaat " manan said and her twin nodded eagerly.

"I love my mommy, yessiree!
She is very good to me!
She makes me cookies and yummy treats,
That's my mom and she's real neat!
Oh, oh, oh, who wouldn't know?
I love my mommy and she loves me,
That's the way it's supposed to be!" Manna and chahaat sing together that made me cry like hell . That was sooo sweet .

"I love you my babies " I said out loud .

"Mummy said I love you " Manik said to them. I just went away from there it was to painful to not get close to them .

I went into guest room and cried seeing my kids and not able to talk or hug them it's very painful for me. There was a knock on my door and Manik inside. He came near me and hug me tightly . I cried on his chest and couldn't stop thinking about the disadvantage I have but I'm happy to see them so close . I'm grateful to Manik for being supportive and able to handle them with love and care which they have been missing from years .

"I'm sorry Manik I'm just too emotional and you know " I pulled away from him and looked away .

"Nandini please don't push me away I need you as much as you need me " Manik said and started to kiss my earlobe then my neck . I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

"Manik please don't " I whispered . He turned me and kissed me with his soft lips . His rough hands were rubbing my hips and pulling me closer to him .

He kissed me passionately and trying to slip his tongue but I denied . He pinch my hips and I gasp he took the moment and slipped his tongue inside me . He pulled away to breathe as I am a ghost I don't need to breathe.

"Nandini I love you and I will always love you " Manik said and left me alone in the room with my horny thoughts .

I was going to go behind Manik but Aria came and said which shocked me .

"Nandini I think I know who killed me ? "

What do you guys think who is the murder?!!

Seth
Eva
Or...
Theo .....