CHAPTER 14✅

Hope you all are loving the story so far....

~~~

Manik POV

Nandini is gone ...

Nandini ... Nandini ... I need you please come back to me ... I need you .. it's been 1 week since Nandini ...... 1 week since my kids would not understand where there mother is . 1 week since I saw that beautiful girl whom I fell in love with . The girl who made me a human from a cold heartless guy . I couldn't save her . It's my fault .

"Manik !!! Please come manan is out of control " I looked up and saw Cabir listen manan's name I went to kids rooms . As we reached closer I could hear shouting and crying .

"I want mumma !!!!! I want mumma !!!! " I could hear manan shouting . I freeze as I headed those words . What I'm going to tell them that their mother is no more . That they are never gonna see her again .

"Manik come on ! " Cabir pushed me forward and Snapping me out of my thoughts . We went inside the room .

"Manan " I shouted at manan I sat down to his size . He face was red and tears were flowing down down his face . I just hugged him because I don't know what to tell him . He just cried in my arms . He is warming up to me I was happy but sad because Nandini was mint here to see this .

Tomorrow we having Nandini's funeral  and I don't think I can go without breaking down . I miss her soo much ... Nandini I know you are listening to me right now please come back to us . Manana chahaat everyone is missing you soo much . I can't complete this journey without you . This heart feels empty without you .

"Manan you know now mumma is an angel . " I said to manan and chahaat with a forced a grin these kids don't have to feel the pain yet . I have promised Nandini to take care of our kids and I will .

"So you know she is with god right now he needed her so called her up " I said controlling myself from crying .

"So... when will she come back " chahaat asked

"When god will send then she will come back okay " I smiled and kissed there forehead.

I tucked both of them in there beds and sang them Nandini's favourite song .

Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe na faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Nandini came and sat beside me . She kisses my cheeks and sits besides me with a smile .

Ho...
Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe naa faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

We both look into each other's eyes . Her pouty lips looks so kissable I lean to kiss her and closed my eyes  and nothing . I looked around she nowhere . I sadly smiled . And continue to sing .

Tere qareeb main ho sakoon
De de tu apni razaa
Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

Ho ho...

Tujh se mohabbat hui
Hai meri hai bas ye khata
Tujh se main door rahoon
Yeh mujh ko gawaara kahaan
Main tere saath mein hi rahoon
Chhodo ye saara jahaan

Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe woh ho ho...

Ho ho...

Ho ho wo ho... Ho ho wo...
Teri adaaon mein doob loon
Doob loon main tujhi mein
Ho jaaun tere itne qareeb
Ki main dikhoon ab tujhi mein

Paas bithaoon ye zulf sawaaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe
Ho ho...

I finished the song and they kids were fast asleep. I kissed there forehead and left there room . I went in Nandini's room . And slept on her bed . Her smell was everywhere vanilla scent . She loved vanilla. I chucked and I slept thinking about Nandini ...

Next morning

I woke up with a sulky mood as today is the day I need to start a life with my two kids . They need me now as much I need them . Nandini I'll complete your promise .

I left my bed and had a cold bath . When I saw myself in the mirror dark circles and my tired face but just shrugged it of And got ready with white kurta and jeans . I went to kids rooms and saw Navya already there and the kids are ready . Navya saw me standing at the door and gave me sad smile and left me with the kids . Chahaat was playing with the toys but manan was sitting on his bed and looking at Nandini's and twins picture hugging and tears coming from his eyes . I went to him and bend down .

"Manan .. you know mamma will be very sad to see you crying " I said . Manan just wipe his tears and sniffles . He looks up at me and hugs me tight. I kissed him and hugged him . We both parted .

"Guys let's go down everyone is waiting for us downstairs " we went down and saw everyone was down . Some familiar people but many unfamiliar as they all are Nandini's friends. I asked kids to sit beside girls .

I saw chacha , chachi and Rishab there crying . I went near them and chachi saw me .

"Manik you ? " she asked me with a shocked face . "Where are the kids ?!" She asked again with out waiting for my answer

"Erm chachi kids are with Navya and they are fine .. how are you all " I asked

"Manik it's not so get together so please we lost our daughter and no one even informed till 3 days of her death !! " chacha said with furious expressions. Yeah they are right we forgot to call them we were so in our pain that forgot to inform them .

Later we finished all the rituals and came back home no Nandini's home ... but it's just a house and not a home .... without her .

"Manik this are some letters Nandini left for you guys and a CD  . And this is her will so read it carefully if any problem call me " Ritik said and left I didn't even saw him entering the house.

Nandini I love you soo much ... please come back ...

~~~

Hope you guys like ......