Chapter 14~ Try to Smile

***Audrey's P.O.V.***

Those were the words that Joshua told me as I went to talk to Benjamin. ''Try to Smile, yeah? We wont let Louis spend too much time with you,'' with that he had nudged me to get a response and I forced one on to my face. No, Louis wasn't here yet but he would be any minute and I was just nervous. ''I'd come to see you off, but you know I don't get to be in the same room as him,'' he concluded before giving me a quick kiss. We were careful about where we sneaked kisses, making sure that no one was around and that Luca or his father certainly wouldn't find out about it.

''I know, just promise you wont forget about me and make me deal with him for the rest of my life,'' I smiled slightly with the words and he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear lovingly.

''Forget you? I could never,'' he whispered and kissed my forehead just as the doors to the 'throne room' opened wide. We jumped away from each other before Benjamin could actually see us and he looked me over before nodding.

''Thank you for helping Audrey get ready, son,'' he told Joshua before waving his hand dismissively, ''but we have much to discuss now so please go back to your training.''

''Yes, father,'' Joshua complied and then he headed down the hallway in the other direction.

I picked at the fabric of my red polka dotted dress as Benjamin guided me into the room and shut the doors. ''Why do I have to wear this?'' I wondered.

''Louis' favorite color is red and it is customary to try and please your mate when meeting them properly,'' Benjamin grumbled out while plopping onto the large chair in the middle of the room. I stood dutifully in front of him while he decided what to say next. ''We are not happy to give you to him today,'' Benjamin started, ''I was told by Luca of your worries of going back to Louis.''

''Oh,'' I sighed. I figured that Luca would have blabbed only because he has the tendency to do so, especially to his father. He's impulsive, that's all.

''You have nothing to worry about, Audrey,'' he assured me.

''If you say so...'' I trailed off. I wanted to believe him but Louis' actions from before begged to differ.

''Is there anything you wish to ask?'' he wondered while sitting back in his chair comfortably.

''Well, sir, I was wondering about the other boy's mate's...'' I started, ''have they found them yet? Who are they?''

''You worry about the boys?'' he raised an eyebrow in confusion and I shrugged.

''I might not like Louis but the other boys haven't done anything wrong to me,'' I shrugged, thought Liam might have done something with Jake's emotions that day he broke up with me. It would explain why I saw him...

''Understood,'' he nodded his eyes seemed to lighten and he stared at the wall behind me as if in a trance. He spoke as if he was watching something happen, though I could tell his words were focused on me, ''you must know that this is to never leave this room, it is especially never to be told to the boys.''

''I figured as much,'' i mumbled, ''I wont tell them, sir.''

''Okay,'' he breathed out before closing his eyes and starting, ''Zayn has already found his soul mate. She is the famous singer in the band Little Mix. Perrie Edwards, a vampire who is very sweet in nature but, due to her power, was not shown to him until a year ago. Liam's soul mate is a fairy named Summer King, she lives in Australia and they have seen each other multiple times but did not realize the connection. They are slated to meet today actually, but that is only if fate chooses to be kind and not mess up the set future.