Chapter 2~ If You Tell

So, it occurred to me that I was kind of setting myself up for a Louis FanFiction since she lives in Doncaster and all. Plus, most of my friends like Louis and are reading this story so I've decided it's him. I hope you enjoy this chapter and now since I know look forward to a new one every single Saturday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Louis' P.O.V.***

''Y-you're-,'' the girl stuttered out but Zayn reached forward and grabbed her. I let out a small yelp as he threw her and she hit the tree. Pain shot through my body and I fell to my knees before glaring at Zayn. Between the pain of being sprayed in the face with pepper spray I had felt my eyes glowing when the girl had approached. That could really only mean one thing, and I was absolutely sure of it when I felt the pain go through my back. Because I'm pretty sure the girl we had killed wasn't the cause of this seeing as I would have felt her pain when we had drained her.

A growl escaped my lips and I grabbed Zayn by his collar, the animalistic instincts of a vampire reacting to his mate being harmed kicking in as I slammed him into the ground. He let out a groan as his back connected roughly with the soil and I pulled my fist back, not even caring if he would defend himself against my attacks. He would heal anyway so it's not like it matters. The anger bubbling inside of me made it too clouded in my mind to even think strait as I hit him again and again. It wasn't his fault that he didn't know she was my mate, but you could be damn sure that he was going to pay for it anyways.

''Louis, stop!'' Liam demanded as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Zayn before I could hit him again. I felt someone grab my other arm and I looked over to see Harry with a horrified look on his face.

''What the hell, Louis,'' he mumbled and my eyes snapped back to Zayn as I heard him grunt. Niall was helping him up as he looked at me with questioning eyes. Zayn shook off the dirt from his clothes and gave me the same look as Harry when he had spoken to me.

''Guys, his eyes,'' Liam simply stated and all the boys looked at me, starring at my eyes which I didn't have to see to know that they were glowing again.

''Shit, Zayn, you threw his mate into a tree,'' Niall whispered and Zayn's eyes widened as he realized what he had down.

Zayn cursed under his breath, ''Louis, I'm sorry, I didn't know.''

I fought against Liam and Harry and eventually was able to yank my arms from their gasps. ''Touch her again and I'll end you,'' I threatened. He nodded in understanding and I rushed over to the girl, kneeling beside her. I poked her cheek lightly and then turned her onto her back, feeling a little bit of pain when I did so. This is why there isn't a lot of vampires. If their mate dies than they die and if the mate is a mortal it's a million times easier for them to die. We feel our mate's pain which means when they aren't having the best day, neither are we.

''What do we do with her?'' Harry questioned, ''she knows what and who we are.''

''What do you mean 'what do we do with her?', she's my mate,'' I answered as I stood to look at them, ''we're taking her with us.''

''You know that's the last thing management will allow,'' Liam protested.

''They can go fuck themselves,'' Niall said and I smiled at him, ''she's just a mortal and if she gets hurt or dies than we'll lose Louis. They wouldn't want that.'' Finally, someone's on my page.

''oh, and I suppose that you're going to tell them that we're vampires,'' Zayn brought up and Niall shrugged. ''I don't know about you but I much prefer being famous over going to an insane asylum, and the society has already bailed us out of a tricky situation once. I don't think Benjamin will be as understanding with you again, Louis.''