"Oh, look at the time, I guess I need to go uh, talk to a tree," I stammered as I ran away, but Adam grabbed me and pulled me back into the conversation.

"Well, I see you guys know Brooke, who likes to talk to trees," Adam said while trying to hold back his laughter.

"You're mean," I said hitting across his chest.

"Yea, but you love me," Adam whispered into my ear, making me shiver.

"Get a room!" Clayton yelled shielding his eyes.

 "Dude! We didn't even do anything!" Adam yelled.

"Yeah, but they are," Clayton cried, pointing at Zac and Shawna. I think I just died a little inside, well that means I'm not over him yet. I sighed softly, but Adam still heard it.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked.

"Oh, um nothing. I just gotta go," I murmured as I left his little group, and this time he let me go.

                                             -----------------------------------------------------

Adam's POV

After changing into my P.E. clothes I walked out to 'the numbers' where everyone meets. I looked over at Zac who was standing at his number patiently.

"Hey, when'd you start dating Brooke?" Zac asked.

"I asked her out on Saturday," I said smirking.

"Oh, what'd you do on Saturday then?" He asked. Oh, this is to easy.

"I f*cked her," I smirked again. This time he looked like he was going to blow up.

I laughed, " Zac, I'm just kidding. Her panties don't come off that easy. Oh, and we went on a picnic,"

"Oh hey, Adam," Vienna yelled.

"Well, I gotta go," Zac said walking away. Douche. He can't just leave me with this, crazy lady. Ok maybe I do deserve it for making Brooke get out of the car first, but still.

"Adam. When'd you get a girlfriend? I thought I was was your girlfriend," Vienna pouted.

"Vienna, you're not my girlfriend. I broke up with you. I have a new girlfriend now," I said slowly.

"Who is your new 'girlfriend' then?" She frowned.

"How do you not know this? Have you been living under a rock? Everyone in the school knows!" I complained.

"I'm just kidding, I already know you're dating Brooke. Well, now I'll have to find her and have a little chat," She grinned evilly and skipped away.

                                            ---------------------------------------------------------

I stood outside the art room waiting for Brooke. Once I spotted her, I jogged up to her and gave her a hug. At first she seemed surprised, but soon hugged me back.

"Hey, I missed you," I murmured.

"It's only been a period," She laughed.

"So," I said kissing her on her nose. Instantly, she blushed and I smiled. She always looks cute when she blushes. Gosh what am I thinking? She's Zac's girl, even if he has a girlfriend.

"Come on, we don't wanna be late," She said pulling me towards the art room.

Zac's POV

I looked over at Brooke and Adam, knowing that I shouldn't have. I don't get it though. Brooke said that she hated players like Adam, but now she's dating him. Soon Shawna slid into my lap and started to kiss me.