League of lengends : Jinx x male reader

Start from the beginning

She walked over to your body looking at your face wondering why the hell you were even here when a memory of the boss having a son crossed her mind.

She had three options.
1 : just leave
2 : kill you and leave
3 : help you

She looked at your leg seeing a big cut from the explosion bleeding pretty heavy you might bleed out if wasn't threathed but seeing the fact she is more or less the main reason this place turned to a place the medics don't show up anymore with the danger
she could't leave you to be safe by somebody else because nobody would come.

She looked one last time at you before making her decision.

Timeskip

You groaned believing you just woke up in your bed so you reached for your nightstand to the clock so you knew how late it was.

You did't feel it so reached farther but still nothing, you cracked a eye open finding yourself in a umfamilair room when a certain blue head showed her head.
Jinx : look who's awake !

You jumped up falling of the couch hurting your leg and crawled away from Jinx who walked after you with her arms behind her back and looking at you with a smile.
Jinx : why so scared ?
(Y/n) : i don't know maybe the fact im alone in a room with the girl who blew my house up !
Jinx : okay good reason but if i wanted to death i would't have saved you.

You stopped with crawling taking your time to inspect your leg finding the wound patched up with bandage... she even wrote her name on it for some reason.
(Y/n) : you saved me ?
Jinx : yeah........... so what your name
(Y/n) : um im (y/n)
Jinx : well im course Jinx and i call you welcome in my home (opens her arms in a 'this is it ' manner) go ahead and make yourself comvertable.

Before you could protest she left you on the floor walking to a different part of the house,

You were dumbfounded still you dragged yourself to the couch and lay down knowing better to run from a woman who could and would kill you before you could tell everybody where she is hiding.

Jinx was pretty quiet which consured you hoping she wasn't planning to turture you and was preparing the qear needed to make you scream harder then that time your father tried to make hot chili.... he succeed...... to good.

You waited on the surprising comfy couch not daring to touch the tv remote just waiting for Jinx when you could hear tapping on the window getting faster. In one look outside you saw that it suddenly started to heavy rain outside.

Jinx showed her face making her way to the window looking disepointment outside.
Jinx : ah i had so much crimes planned tonight.

She pouted and walked over to the couch taking the part you did't take for yourself. Seeing her like this poutinh make you forgot she was actually a pshygo but more saw her now as a child who just heard she could't play outside.

You chuckled getting her attention.
Jinx : whats so funny ?
(Y/n) : nothing

Bad choice she glared and came right in your face grabbing your color with one hand.
Jinx : tell me
(Y/n) : (gulp) its just weird seeing a super villian pout like a little kid

Jinx let go of you sitting on the other side with her arms crossed you not leaving her sight.
Jinx : what can i say... i hate to be bored
(Y/n) : (akward chuckle) we could tell.

She chuckled along side you and grabbed the tv remote turning on a movie from netflix.
(Y/n) : hih you have netflix ?
Jinx : yeah i can't always destroy everything, give them some time to rebuild the things so i can blow them back up.

You were kinda suprised you though that she only could think off blowing things up but she did't seem that bad right now
(even when she was still crazy)

She looked through some movies when her face gained a big smile when she found the movie called Underworld.
(Y/n) : wait your a fan of that too ?
Jinx : of course its a good plot and amazing action even though the main character is more or less the villain.

She quickly grabbed some popcorn and chips from somewhere else in the building and a few sodas giving you one for another surprise and jumped back on the couch placing her feet on the coffee table.

You started to feel something for her, she seemed nice to you and so cool all she still scared you to the core.

You two watched the movie for a half hour when Jinx noticed you seemed comvertable when first you were scared of her, why she saved you was something she wasn't entirely sure about but still it felt good to have saved you and she did't regret it.
Jinx : say tell me (y/n) what did you actually do by that building ?
(Y/n) : well that used to be the place i lived in with my dad and his gang.... always told him that people like him would end bad but he always gave me a smile and said nothing could get him down (sigh) horrible guy great father..... he choose his fate now i gotta move on.
Jinx : jeez you act like its easy ?
(Y/n) : i mourn about his death but he had plenty of chances to leave and he knew the risk...... at least he died doing what he loved.
Jinx : well im still sorry .
(Y/n) : yeah............ i wanna be mad but i accepted this a long time ago if you did't some other gang would have at the end

She was surpised but it was true... the live of a crinamal was horrible, the cops could arrest you any moment, your friends would probaly leave or give you in, a other gang could kill you, yeah your dad knew the risk still he took it so his death was on himself not Jinx in your eyes.

The blue haired girl remembert a certain part of the movie perfect you scare you so she waited for that part to come and once it came she jumped on your arm roaring.

You screamed and fell on the ground bringing Jinx along with you landing on your chest.

She laughed unfaced by laying on your chest while you blushed feeling the girl ontop of you.
You looked her in the eyes finding those red eyes pretty attractive fitting for Jinx. She smiled looking back in your (e/c) eyes.
(Y/n) : uumm sorry
Jinx : nah its fine

You stood up gently pushing Jinx of you so you could lay on the couch but this time Jinx lay on your chest.
(Y/n) : j-j-jinx ?
Jinx : sshhh just enjoy this

She came closer to your face and not being a fool you knew where this was going and how strange it was you really, really, really wanted this to happen so you leaned back at her.

Your lips met in a soft kiss that wasn't enough for Jinx so she grabbed your hair and kissed you only harder one hand in your hair and the other around your neck while your were on her waist feeling her cold but so soft skin.

It was a love many did't like giving the fact one of you was a very dangerous person but nobody could get between you two because you loved her and you were pretty sure she loved you back.

You had many dates (some legal) and passionted kisses until you got Jinx so far to leave the city so it could rebuild and just go somewhere nobody would find or bother you..... expect the parts where you two were causing choas somewhere else.

(What should i do a lemon or not ? )