Chapter Thirty Five- Country Calling

Author's note: hi all! I have one last weekend run of my show and then next Wednesday I'm back home for thanksgiving break, so expect a chapter dump!

Also, look , I found an actual picture of MacKenzie and Roy in real life:

Just kidding here are our actual babies:

THEy'RE IN LOVE AND IM EXCITED AND IM SORRY FOR THE LACK OF CHAPTERS LATELY BECAUSE SHOW AND COLLEGE PLUS MY  BODY IS A HOT MESS ANYWAY I'LL STOP WNJOY THE CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS PERSONALLLLLL 💯👑👼🏿

*
Roy sped off faster than he should have, and scolded himself for doing so concerning the circumstances. His emotions were unknown. It was almost comatose. He would've liked to think the slight response in his right ankle was any shred of hope, but in reality he forced himself to brush it off, that it was probably  nothing. And roy purposely tried to make his false hopes flatline.

In truth, Roy was more frustrated with himself than anything.

The fact he couldn't actually get on the exam table infuriated him, he felt like an absolute crippled idiot for having to rely on Beckie of all people.

He was better than that. He had become skillful with his 6'5 frame, one could almost say graceful, but in this instance he felt dependent.

Please just light me on fire.

He didn't think any of them were actually pleased of his progress, when in reality he did progress far more from where he was a year ago.

Roy's brow creased at Dr. Sharpe's brilliant plan to have him bend over at the waist. Perhaps he couldn't do it because of the way he was sitting? Or he wasn't concentrating on balancing enough. But he practiced it. He practiced a lot of things with Dahlia. He was positive if Dahlia or MacKenzie had forced him to do it that it would have worked.

"Also what the fuck," Roy mumbled to himself regarding his horrible decision to prove to his doctor that he was capable of standing. He did not look impressed at the very least.