Chapter Fourteen- Young and Beautiful

The door opened slowly and MacKenzie stuck her head in. Roy sat up straight and grinned when she smiled back.

"Wheelchair bandit, huh?" Roy smirked.

MacKenzie slowly walked over to the bed, and she was squeaking when she jumped next to him. She flung her arms around Roy and pressed her soft pink lips onto his face, and pushed him over to climb on top of him. She took a rose petal and placed it on Roy's nose.

For a brief second their eyes met until Roy yanked her hair back and she squeaked in surprise and excitement. MacKenzie in return pinned Roy's shoulders back down to the bed and bit into the soft part of his neck.

"The vanilla ice cream is melting..." Roy whispered.

"What? How did you-" MacKenzie put her hands to her mouth in obvious surprise.

"I listen to what you tell me, y'know."

MacKenzie flung herself back around Roy and proceeded to kiss every inch of his face and neck.

"Fuck the ice cream..." She mumbled.

"Uh, yeah, we can fuck the ice cream..."

And the assorted shenanigans of that night consisted licking ice cream off of MacKenzie's naked body and MacKenzie throwing the already wilting rose petals at Roy. And he was extremely okay with all of this.

Roy had been attracted to MacKenzie from the very beginning but hadn't actually studied the entirety of her body

Roy had been attracted to MacKenzie from the very beginning but hadn't actually studied the entirety of her body. Instead, he felt it. Her thighs wrapped around him, the tips of her fingers trailing down his back. The sweat on her forehead and the shape of her breast. Most importantly Roy was fascinated by the great guttural moan she would release each time she plunged him inside of her further, further, and further...

MacKenzie was a pistol begging to have the trigger pulled. She was an ice sculpture waiting to be shattered. She was a beast. She was an angel. Roy swallowed her like a bottle of pills. He devoured her, young and beautiful. Consumed. And she in return drained herself just to keep him full.

Every time they entwined their bodies Roy felt electricity pulsate throughout his core. It was such an incredible high, it took nearly as long to come down from it as the act of fucking in itself.

And after each moment of absolute enthrallment and climax, Roy found himself rolling over next to her breathing "I love you." And he meant it. And it was real.

She blew out every candle and climbed back into bed next to him. Her body was trembling and she kissed him one last time.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you..."

She rolled over and closed her eyes.

Roy watched her breathing begin to slow.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

*

It is an odd feeling, the feeling of suppression.

And he feels it.

He climbs into the box by choice. He jumps in. He lays down and crosses his arms across his chest. He pays no attention to a noise of continuous mumbling from unknown subjects.

Above him is a bright blue sky, sparse clouds and a mellow sun. He hears crows talking in the distance, they chatter and squawk.

The mumbling of voices around him suddenly cease as do the crows. He finds himself in utter silence. All he hears is a dull ringing in the back of his head, like bees swarm in his mind.

A mound of fresh earth suddenly covers his chest.

He cannot see the individuals throwing dirt onto his body, but it happens exceedingly fast, covering his legs and torso and arms.

As he tries to sit up the dirt covers his neck and flies over his face and into his mouth. No amount of coughing can alleviate the pressure, because mound after mound of moist brown soil slowly consumes the space above him.

He thinks it odd they didn't close the lid to the coffin.

*