"I think he does." Stephanie stated and moved her hand from off of him, "Now like he said, go about your business and leave us both be."

Melissa scoffed and looked at Drew, "Call me. My number's still the same. I know you miss me."

She winked at him and looked Stephanie up and down before walking away. Drew shook his head and the two of them went towards a register to check out.

"You seriously need to make better choices in your women." She told him.

"I'm learning that the hard way." He shook his head, "But I got you. It's a start."

"Lucky you." She joked.

Towards nighttime, Stephanie and Stassi were placing plates and silverware on the table. Stephanie went for a girly, summer look with her outfit. She wore a yellow dress that flared out at the bottom and showed her stomach a bit and open toed beige and pink heels. Her teal colored hair was straight and ombré styled, going from a darker blue to a much lighter blue.

Stassi stuck with a classic look. She wore a white collared 1950's vintage style dress with French cuffs and white pumps. Her short hair was styled in pin curls and her lips were layered with dark red lipstick.

Stephanie looked at her mother and smiled.

"What's got you so happy over there?" Stassi asked.

"You're just beautiful, mama. You're always smiling and pushing through even though you're tired most of the time." Stephanie replied.

"Oh, angel. You are so sweet." She started, "As for being tired all of the time, I've got to keep pushing on. It's in my blood. Life doesn't stop just because you have a few obstacles in the way. You just find a way to work around it."

"I love you, mama."

"I love you too, my dear."

Stassi kissed her forehead, making sure not to leave any lipstick on her forehead.

"I'm going to go check on dinner. Please set the wine on the table and fill the water glasses for me." She reminded Stephanie.

"Yes, ma'am."

Stephanie did what she was told and the doorbell rang. Stephanie brushed off her dress and went to answer it. When she did, Priscilla and Anastasia were standing in front of her.

"Heyyyy, what's up, my sistas?" She greeted them.

She hugged them and led them inside of the house. Priscilla took off her jacket, revealing her black ribbed asymmetrical sheath dress as her black YSL Tribute heels clicked across the hardwood floors.

Anastasia was dressed in a classic beige romper with matching Louboutins.

"Well, don't you look girly and adorable?" Priscilla complimented Stephanie.

"Gracias, gracias. Where you get that dress from? Showing all that ass." Stephanie joked.

Priscilla laughed, "It was in my closet and I hadn't worn it. So I figured, why not wear it tonight?"

"I got you, girl. Ana, you look classy and cute."

"Thank you, boo. I need to get y'all on the cover of an issue of my magazine. Get even more clients to the salon." Anastasia said.

"I'd be down with that." Priscilla told her.

"Me too." Stephanie agreed, "But Ana, where is Jermaine? I thought you would be coming with him."