The woman stood there awkwardly, "Hi..."

"I'll just go...check on the lad.  Make sure he's alright."  Graham said.

I didn't want to be in the middle of this conversation, "I'll go with you."  We made our way inside and I finished my train of thought.  "So, we don't have to stand in the middle of World War 7."

Graham chuckled, "There has to be a 3 before a 7."

"I know.  But, this fight is going to be so bloody big that it's going to bypass 3 - 6."

We made it to Henry's door.  Graham was about to knock, but I rolled my eyes and entered.  I heard Graham sigh before following me in.

I immediately pulled Henry in a hug, "You gave us quite the fright there, Munchkin."

"Sorry, Jax."  He mumbled in my shirt.

"Do you know how worried sick your mom was?"  Graham asked as he placed his hands on his hips.

"She's not my mother.  She's the Evil Queen!"  Henry exclaimed.

I smiled, "Just because she acts like it, doesn't mean she is."  I crossed my legs as I placed my chin on my hands.  "So, what's her name?"

This caused Henry to smile, "Emma."

"Well, Emma should stay in Storybrooke to see how awesome her son is."

Henry glanced at Graham before leaning over and whispered, "That's the plan.  She's going to break the Curse."

The Curse.  Henry still believes that everyone in this town is some fairytale character.  Yeah, Mary Margaret is suppose to be Snow White, Regina is suppose to be the Evil Queen, my dad is Rumplestiltskin, and I'm suppose to be Cassandra Jones...the pirate.

I gave him a smile as I kissed his forehead, "We'll talk about this tomorrow.  You must be exhausted after the trip."

Right on cue, Henry yawned.  Graham hauled me up by my arms, "Night, Henry."

"Night, Sheriff.  Jax, you still walking me to school?"  Henry asked.

I nodded, "Always.  I'll see you tomorrow."

I closed Henry's door and started heading downstairs.  I let out a silent sigh of relief when I spotted Emma still breathing.  Regina can be terrifying when she wants to.  Meaning all the time.

"Madam Mayor, you can relax.  Other than being a tired little boy, Henry's fine."  Graham said.

"Thank you, Sheriff.  And Jax, can you watch Henry tomorrow?"  Regina asked.

"Sure."  I said.

Graham and I made our way out.  He went to his police cruiser while I went the other way.  "What do you think you're doing?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as I pointed behind me, "Heading home."

Graham shook his head before opening the passenger side of the door, "Get in."

I smirked as I crossed my arms, "Wouldn't this be considered as kidnapping?" 

He chuckled, "No.  This is considered as me taking you home, so your father won't kill me."

I chuckled as I made my way over.  I slid my seat belt on, "Come on, Graham.  Like my dad is capable of killing someone."

"That's something I don't want to find out."  He joked.

"If my dad somehow manages to chase you down -"  I grabbed his bicep.  "- I think you could handle yourself.  Being you and all."  As a joke, I send a wink his way.