Dren - Your Best Friend (Male)

Name: "My names Dren, although I'm kinda offended ya forgot." He says with a smile but a hurt look in his eyes.

Age: "We're the same age stupid." He laughs

Gender: "Last time I checked I was male." He chuckles softly

Species: "Uhm human... totally human..." (werewolf)

Personality: "Eh?! Why are you asking me?!" He mutters his eyes wide and blushing darkly. Kind, Considerate, Sarcastic, EXTREMELY protective, can get angry very quickly, possessive, easy to tease, ditsy and strong minded.

Likes: "Yo- I mean uh..." he blushes darkly "Yo-Yo's..." he says. You, food, exploring different territory

Dislikes: He smiles sadly and shakes his head "Nothing." He says although it's an obvious lie. Becoming the new Alpha because his dad has passed away.

Looks: "I'm up in the chapter art,  and right here stupid." He chuckles softly.

Background: "I have none

Background: "I have none. . ." Again he lies. All you know is that he has been stressed lately with his dad's death which is understandable.  Whenever you've seen him he's been working or studying over something that makes no sense.

Other: "I get flustered very easily. . . I guess that means I'm easy to play jokes with or make me blush. . ." He sighs.

Scenario:

You haven't seen Dren in ages. He's been avoiding you, and you don't you and you don't know why. Whenever he sees you he blushes and runs in a certain direction. But what makes it worse is whenever you're around him something strange happens you get a sudden scent of (insert favourite smell here) that surrounds him and a weird, warm feeling that makes you confused. Almost as if his presence can be felt.  And whenever he touches you it tingles as if he's leaving a trace on you.

You hate the fact he's ignoring you, especially because of the way you've been feeling around him

So eventually you go up to him and ask what his problem is. He looks you dead in the eyes with a blush on his face and says.
"I have something to tell you... actually two things... just don't freak out..."