Alex - The Kitsune (male)

Name: the nine tailed fox-like humanoid stood in front of you and took of his mask.  He gave a small, sly grin. "My names Kino Aragashi." He smiled "And you are?" He asked.

Age: "Well, would you like me to tell you my Kitsune age of my appearance age?" He chuckled.  700 years old, however he appears 17 - 20 years old.

Gender: He let out a small, sly chuckle. "Let's just say I'm a boy,  and if you don't believe me I will prove it."

Species: "Isn't it obvious? " he smirked. Kitsune.

Personality: He let out a small laugh "I'm whatever you want me to be~".  He is a protective, possessive flirtatious trickster. He will mess with other people's emotions and fake his own. He gets satisfaction from games that are sly. He seeks satisfaction in watching people struggle. So I guess you could call him a sociopath, along with a manipulative moron.

Likes: "Hmm, what does it matter?" Tricking people, tricking others.a

Dislikes: "Hmph!" Ie all he said. When his 'games' don't go to plan. When he can't trick someone.  When his emotions get in the way of his little pranks.

Looks:

Background: find out

Other: He has a sister Named Karina.

Scenario:

You were an average student, average grades, average everything. There was nothing special about you.

That was until you met Kino, you were walking in the woods one day when you saw an injured fox, a white one, however something was different about it. This fox had nine tails.

You decide you would take it home and look after it, you took it home and pug it in your bedroom you went to go get some supplies. When you came back, the small fox had grown into a humanoid creature that resembled the fox.

What do you do now?