Ryan - The Bad Boy

Warning! This character will most likely use strong language in the RP!

Name: "Ryan. Why do you wanna know?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

Age: "I'm eighteen." He says bluntly

Gender: "I'm male." He said in an irritated tone "This is a piss taker. Why the fuck am I here?" He growls.

Species: "I'm a freaking squirrel." He says sarcastically "What the fuck do I look like to you! I'm a human you idiot !" He growls.

Personality: "What's with all the freaking questions?!" Blunt, troublesome, he can be rude (I'm sure you've guessed that) and he is very possessive. He gets angry quickly and doesn't care about anything.

Likes: "How the hell am I suppose to know? !" He growled. Smoking. Fights.

Dislikes: "Most things."

Looks: "I'm in your chapter art and down hair. Just open your eyes would ya!"

Background: "None of your business

Background: "None of your business."

Find out later.

Other: "none."

Scenario:

You were walking to class when a bunch of bullies knocked you over. Each time you got up they kept pushing you down. You suddenly freeze as you feel someone from behind lift you up back on your feet. When you turn to look at them you see its none other than Ryan.  The bad boy of the school.

"I suggest you leave this girl alone." He said in a deadly tone as he glared at your bullies.

How will your OC react?