Aerin - the Naive one

Name:
"Aerin Nightingale! Its a pleasure to meet you!" The girl grinned.

Age:
"I'm 16 years old!"

Gender:
"Female... I mean you can tell by my looks... right?" She asks chuckling nervously.

Species:
"species? I'm human of course!" She giggles.

Sexuality:
"I'm straight! S-Sordy! " she blushed.

Personality:
"ummmm....happy?"
she's very Niave and usually happy however is quick to anger and has strong opinions that she most likely won't change. She also has a bad judge of character due to her optimistic personality.

Likes:
"I like animals and insects, and I love woodland type area's, like the ones that surround my house! The'yre amazing!"

Dislikes:
"Loud noises, such as big bangs, i also dont like horror movie's... or anything with gore.. and also I hate jump scares!"

Looks:

Background: "Well," She laughs nervously "my parents, they're quite well - off and have lived here for some time

Background:
"Well," She laughs nervously "my parents, they're quite well - off and have lived here for some time... however I use to go to a boarding school, so I never really lived with them... and one day I lost my temper... and I... well..."she blushes slightly "I got expelled for being violent towards another student... who just so happened to be the headmaster's daughter..." she mutters quietly her eyes on the ground.

Other:
"I have a pet wolf dog named Max, he's probably my best friend in all honesty." she says with a soft smile

Scenario:

Aerin is a new girl at school, and she soon makes plenty of friends, however at lunch times she is never seen with them.

One day, your OC hear's a crash in the PE storage room and finds Aerin eating there alone... or was before she knocked over a couple things over in the storage room creating a mess.

And then you can RP from here! ^^