Max - Your Husband

Name: He gave you a questioning look and frowned "Uhm, it's Max Reeds. I'm surprised you don't know... I mean we are married."

Age: "I'm twenty years old." He smiled

Gender: He raised a brow and sighed "You know more than anyone I'm a boy." He chuckled.

Species: "Uhm, that's a weird question,  I'm a human. Why? What are you?" He questioned.

Personality: "Well, I don't exactly know..." he laughed softly "I guess... I'm... uh..." he trailed off and shrugged with a small laugh. He's sweet,  kind and goofy, but there's one problem be is very quick to snap and anger. He's also very protective

Likes: "You." He said cheesy with a small smile, looking at you. You, pancakes, peanut butter and swimming.

Dislikes: "Hmm... I'm actually not a fan of Mushrooms." He smiled. Mushrooms, most cats and Oriental food.

Looks: "I'm down here sweetie." He smirked softly looking at you.

Background: "Oh

Background: "Oh... you don't wanna hear that all again."he chuckled.

Max grew up in a family that was full or lawyers and doctor's because if this there was always pressure for him to grow up and become someone with a high earning job. That meant that he was forced into a job he never wanted to do.

Now he is a successful lawyer who is part of intense cases, and hates his job

Other: "I have two sisters, Cara and Mia." He smiled.

Scenario:

You met Max about four years ago. It was a drunken night in a bar that meant that you woke up and you were laying next to him the next morning. You stayed for breakfast due to politeness, but the two of you really clicked and about a year later he got down and one knee and proposed to you.

Three years later you're sat on the toilet seat staring at the positive pregnancy test that's before you. Your eyes filled with tears looking at it. It's not like you didn't want to be pregnant. But, recently you and Max had been going through a rough patch, he would come home late and stressed from work and you two would argue.

That's when you hear the door slam. "Sweetheart! I'm home. " he said in a tired voice

What do you do next?