"Now, I'm not mad at you guys anymore."

They smiled.

"But, you two will be helping seeing as I travel a lot."

"Okay!" Britt chirped and you smiled before Amanda leaned over to kiss your cheek.

"Love you bunches," She whispered in your ear as you grinned before eating.

*************************************

"Britt come on!"

She hopped out the truck and grabbed your hand as you locked the car and walked inside the stadium. Britt pulled on your hand and you scooped her up, resting her on your hip.

"Maddie!"

Maddie turned and waved to Britt before walking off.

"You want to say hi to Pappa before we go to the court?"

"Yes!"

You walked towards the Locker room and saw Amanda.

"Pappa! Pappa!"

Amanda turned and grinned. You put Britt down who ran straight towards her tall mother. She giggled as Amanda picked her up and threw her into the air before catching her.

"Prinsessa!
(Swedish for 'Princess')

Britt kissed her cheek before hugging her neck.

"Oh, there's the little princess!" Tina said as she walked over to her.

Britt grinned.

"Auntie!"

Tina took her into her arms and hugged her. Amanda smiled at you and hugged you before giving you a quick kiss.

"Good Luck."

"Thanks babe. I'll win for you."

"You better."

Amanda grinned and kissed your cheek before you took Britt and walked off. Britt waved bye making the team smile.

*********************************

You raised an eyebrow as Brittney Griner smiled at you before winking. Britt blinked a few times before frowning.

"Why did she do that think with her eye Mamma?"

"Don't worry about it."

Britt nodded but she looked at Amanda before pointing at Brittney. Amanda looked at Brittney and frowned. She was still flirting with you even though you were married and have a child? Jesus.

Halftime came quickly and Amanda was kneelingin front of you while Britt stood in front of her, hugging her neck. You chuckled and took a picture of the two- who happened to have their hair the same: Half up and half down.

"Mamma? Are you going to go with the really tall lady?"

You made a face and Amanda glared at Brittney.