are we creating art, or is this love simply chaos?

a/n: if the 1975 can have a long album title that doesn't follow proper grammatical rules with its capitalization, then i can do the same with my oneshot titles

Sometimes, the circles their relationship went into were viewed by Rydel as a chaotic sort of beauty.

The screaming had a sort of art to it, no matter how angry both of them got. No matter how serious of an argument, it was almost artistic with the sickening words they spewed at eachother.

They were polar opposites. They spun cautious circles around one another, and upon collision were unable to withdraw. They found beauty in eachother, and expressed that beauty into words. The words that they repeatedly felt meant everything to one another; I love you. Though, you can say that phrase a million times without actually meaning it.

The delicacy of letters and the way they were spoken was something they both simply adored, and that's why the relationship relied more on an exchanging of words than body contact.

Some would say their relationship didn't work with its dysfunctional and unconventional ways, but neither of them would agree with that. The world was the music, and together they created the dance.

Maybe the chaotic ways they worked were what led to the ending of the relationship, but it seems that it's how love works.

Their relationship was ended by choice. They both wished to go their separate ways, and decided that the art they made together was no longer in need of creating.

a/n: idk what these little drabble things are but i hope you guys don't completely hate them even though ik they're complete shit