I Didn't Do Anything

Warnings: mentions of suicide, negative thoughts

Idk what this is, so let's get along with it. I came up with this in math class today though, if you were wondering.

I watched as you were single, and I was with someone else. I watched as you had your first kiss, as you slowly fell in love with someone who wasn't me.

I watched as your relationship with them grew, and we began to drift apart. I listened as you said you were moving out of the band house. I agreed, without even opposing. I watched as you moved out, as you packed your things. I watched as you fell deeper in love. I listened as you told me about how amazing it felt. I waited as I fell deeper in love with you.

I listened when you told me you were engaged. I waited for the wedding to come. I watched as you got married. I didn't object when asked for objections. I watched as you kissed them. I watched as you were happy with someone else. Created a family with someone else.

I watch from the balcony as you play with your kids through the window, and I realize I never did anything to stop it from happening. I never tried to get you as mine.

I listen to my thoughts as I jump from the balcony. I listen to your screams as I'm falling.

I watch nothing, as I am dead.

Who's POV did you read it in? I used no gender identifying pronouns for a reason ;)