He'll Never Know Pt. 3

Thanks @R5isLifeRossLynch because you helped me make a decision for this part! I'll reveal what the other option was in the end 😂
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At the sound of Ellington's last name, Rydel felt her heart drop. Was this Ellington's son? No, it can't be. Ellington died fifteen years ago- This boy looked about fifteen years old. It isn't possible, is it?

"Welcome, Elijah. Please come sit down." Rydel says nervously, wondering if this boy really was related to Ellington.

She led him to the living room and gestured for him to sit down, noticing that Ellie was already sitting in the room. Rydel settled in on the love seat next to Ellie, and nervously began to speak.

"So, Elijah. Why are you here? Just wondering, since you have randomly showed up at my house."

"You can call me Eli. I'm here to see you, my mother." He says, Rydel not believing what he's saying.

"You're not my son. I've never actually had kids. Ellie is adopted." Rydel says in disbelief, angry that this boy would have the nerve to say this to her and play this joke.

"And I've never had parents. You're my mother, Rydel. Ellington was my father. I was born February 3rd, 2014. You didn't know you were pregnant, and passed out. Stormie and Mark took you to the hospital, to find out you were eight months pregnant, and I was born. Before you woke up, your parents gave me up for adoption. They were the only ones who know about me, and now here we are." Eli says, slightly annoyed that Rydel didn't believe him.

"You're lying, get out of my house." Rydel said, angry that someone would play this sick joke.

Rydel thought she would never see him again, but she was wrong.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Part 4? I don't even want to say what the other option of who Eli was, because it was that ridiculous XD

~Jessa