Only Mine

Warnings: violent language

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" Rydel hears a voice ask as arms wrap around her, a mouth suddenly against her ear. This definitely wasn't Ellington.

Rydel squirms in his arms, extremely uncomfortable with the fact that he thought it was ok to grab a girl from behind.

"My name is Rydel, and I want you to get the hell off of me." Rydel replies harshly, trying to push him off of her.

"Playing hard to get? I see." The guy replies, tightening his grip around her.

"More like playing the 'I'm not a cheater' game." Rydel replies, struggling harder in his arms.

Her, Ellington, and the boys had decided to go to this new nightclub that had recently opened downtown, and Ellington was off somewhere with Riker, while the rest of the boys were with their girlfriends.

"I don't have a girlfriend, babe. I'm not cheating on anyone." The guy replies, beginning to suck on her ear. Before she can reply, she sees Ellington with the corner of her eye, and sees Riker coming behind him. As soon as he spots her, Rydel mouthes 'Help'.

"Get the fûck off of my sister." Riker says as him and Ellington approach.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The guy asks Riker, tightening his grip around Rydel even more.

"If I was saying anything, I would say to back the hell off of my god damn girlfriend." Ellington speaks up, stepping in front of Riker. Though he was at least a few inches shorter than the guy holding Rydel, he looked pissed enough that he could take him.

The guy holding Rydel doesn't say anything, just continues to hold her.

"I said to get the fûck off of my sister." Riker repeats harshly, standing up straighter to achieve his full height.

"Her little sissy boyfriend can't defend her?" The guy replies, sending Riker a smirk.

"Piss off my girlfriend." Ellington repeats menacingly, a dark look on his face.

"You chose the wrong girl to mess with. I have four brothers here, aside from my boyfriend." Rydel says, rolling her eyes as the guy attempts to hold her tighter.

"Please, I doubt you have four brothers in this place."

At that, Ellington turns and walks away, obviously to find Rocky, Ryland, and Ross.

"I'm giving you one more chance, and you'll regret it if you don't let my sister go." Riker says, clenching his fists.

"Nope."

And before they know it, Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, and Ellington are all surrounding the guy.

"I suggest you let go of my sister." Ross says harshly.

"Oh look, it's Disney boy!" The man holding Rydel replies, laughing.

"You're going to regret if you don't let go of my sister right now." Ryland says, clenching his fists so tight that his knuckles began to turn white.

"What are you sissies going to do to me?"

And before any of them could respond, Ellington was pouncing on the man, prying Rydel out of his grip before nailing him in the nose with a sickening crack. Ellington pulls Rydel into his arms as they walk away, hugging her tightly while he was almost in tears.

Out in their car, Ellington turns to Rydel looking upset.

"Rydel, it's my fault that whole thing happened. It's my fault that the man wouldn't let go of you, and that he did it in the first place. I thought you were cheating on me but he was holding you against your will. I'm so sorry, and you're only mine, so I need to protect you at all costs, and-"

"Ell, you're fine. You were having fun. It was his own decision to grab me. He just chose the wrong girl to mess with. It is not your fault. I would never cheat on you, because I'm only yours, alright? I love you."

"Love you too."

Just a short little thing in writing before I go to sleep. I know it sucks. Hope you enjoyed, and goodnight.