It's Christmas! (Christmas Oneshots Day 2)

"Mommy! It's Christmas!" Rydel was awoken to this on Christmas morning. She smiled at the sound of her two daughters voices, and heard Ellington chuckle next to her. Her daughters were ecstatic about the day, and she was happy that she was going to see her family.

"Daddy! Mommy won't wake up." She heard her youngest daughter, Riley, say.

"Let's wake your mommy up." She heard Ellington reply. She then felt a weight on top of her, and knew her daughter was sat on her. She opened her eyes to see the messy blonde hair of her youngest daughter. Her brown eyes were filled with excitement. Rydel smiled at her and slowly sat up, grabbing her daughters sides so she wouldn't fall over. Pulling her into her lap, she gestured for her other daughter to join them, who soon also sat in her mothers lap.

"Merry Christmas, Ryan. Merry Christmas, Riley." Rydel says as she hugs her two small daughters. The thing she loved most was that each were a small version of her or Ellington. Riley looked exactly like Rydel when she was younger, and Ryan like a feminine version of a young Ellington.

"Are you ready for Christmas?" Ellington said as he wrapped his arms around all of them, causing Rydel to giggle.

Soon, her daughters were jumping out of her arms, excitedly running around the room.

"Mommy, hurry up! Santa came!" Riley exclaimed, smiling brightly at her mother.

"Okay, why don't you do and wait by the tree for me and daddy? Don't open anything until we get there." Rydel says strictly, causing her daughters to bounce with glee. They both ran out of the room, and Rydel immediately felt her husbands arms wrap around her from behind.

"Merry Christmas, Rydel."

"Merry Christmas, Ellington." Rydel replies, leaning into him lovingly.

He grabbed her cheek, gently turning her face towards his and  placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I love seeing them so happy." Ellington says lovingly, his eyes bright with happiness. Rydel smiled gently at this, and stared deeply into his eyes.

"I do too." She replies. She leans in for another kiss, but soon they're interrupted by small voices.

"Ew! Daddy has germs, mommy! Don't kiss him! Hurry up!"

"We're coming, sweetheart."

The rest of their Christmas was spent filled with happiness and love.

Short but sweet. I'm trying to keep my promise. I hope you guys enjoyed!