Walks at Night

Ok so I'm excited for the new mobile writing features... THEY'VE FINALLY GOT UNDERLINING YAY! And you can choose your layout! But they took out word count, which sucks... Let's get started.
___________________________

"Hey, Rydel?" Ellington asks, poking his girlfriend of two years in the side.

"What do you want, Ellington?" Rydel asks, squirming slightly due to her ticklish sides.

"Come with me to the park?" Ellington asks her, pouting slightly.

"It's ten o'clock at night, Ellington. I'm not going to the park." Rydel says, slightly aggravated with Ellington's idea.

Instead of listening to Rydel's protest, Ellington pins her down with his arms, putting small kisses all over her face, causing her to giggle quietly. It begins to get a bit heated, Ellington beginning to suck lightly on Rydel's neck, before Rydel puts her hands on her chest, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Let's go to the park." Rydel says, rolling out from beneath him. Ellington knew she wanted to save her first time for until she got married, which was perfectly fine with him. He wanted to respect her, and just hoped they got married one day.

Ellington smiled to himself, getting up from his spot on the floor and walking towards Rydel, slipping his hand into hers.

"Love you, Ell." Rydel says, squeezing his hand lightly as they walk out the door.

"Love you too, Delly." He replies, gripping her hand tighter as he begins to tug her along, smiling slightly at her giggles.

The walk to the park was filled with tons of hand holding, smiles, and laughing. When they finally arrived, Ellington led Rydel to the woods, to where she stopped abruptly, a bit scared of the darkness.

"Ellington? Where are we going?" She asks him nervously, clutching his hand tighter.

"Rydel, we're safe. Don't be so worried." Ellington says, smiling sweetly at her. She eventually gives in, letting Ellington pull her through the pitch black of the woods. After a while, Rydel begins to distinctly remember coming here before, and realizes where they are once they reach a clearing.

"Ellington, is this where we had our first date?" Rydel asks, gazing up at the stars from her spot next to the crumbling waterfall.

"Yeah, it is. It has been a while, and this place has fallen apart since." Ellington says, gazing at the stars with her.

"Remember? We went to the beach, headed downtown for ice cream. We drove around for a bit, holding hands. Then you brought us here, where we laid on the hood of the car, listening to the airplanes as we counted the stars. It was amazing." Ellington says, sitting himself on the ground.

"Sometimes I forget that we bought our house close to here for a reason." Rydel says quietly, not taking her gaze from the stars.

"I know, me too. Rydel, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while, and I felt like this would be the perfect place to do it." Ellington says, getting down on one knee in front of Rydel. Sh puts her hands over her mouth in shock, happy tears already beginning to roll down her face.

"Rydel Mary Lynch, ever since the day I met you, I thought you were the most beautiful person I've ever met. Your personality was beautiful, you were beautiful, everything about you was beautiful. I couldn't wait to make you mine. The fact that we're finally together still mind-blows me to this day. I love you so much, and remember that first date? That's have it all started. That's when I wanted to Do It Again. Would you do me the honor of becoming Rydel Mary Ratliff?"

"Yes, I would love to be Mrs. Ratliff. How about that Do It Again thing, does tomorrow work?"

__________________________

Just a short cute one because my emotions are everywhere due to meeting Rydel... Yeah, I met Rydel and I had an anxiety attack when we got there before Rydel even showed up... She was so kind to my cousin with Down syndrome and took more time with her. My cousin was the only one she asked for her name because they were rushing everyone through the line. Thanks to Rydel for that. She seriously is the sweetest person ever. She complimented everyone in line on something. It was amazing. It was probably the best day of my life.

-Jessa