He turned his head to check on me and so I nodded.

We set everything up and was ready to eat. My eyes widen when I saw Sehun oppa took out delicious kimbap and tteokbeokki from the basket. "Wait, where's the bread and chips you were talking about?" I asked.

He looked at me and bent down his head as he giggled. My heart then raced for a second, what's wrong with me?!

He spoke, "I was just kidding. I cooked food for today." Sehun oppa shyly said as he arranged the food for us.

I blinked in confusion and amazement. Woah... While my eyes are at him, I put down Hunie and Minmin on the table, sitting down behave.

Wasting no more time, he invited me to eat... And so we did.

I took some of the tteokbeokki and OH~ IT IS AMAZING!

"You can really cook!" I really couldn't react too much since I don't wanna look like someone crazy.

He smiled, "Oh yeah? That's a relief."

I took one bite more and gosh! It was delish!!!

"Gosh Sehun oppa, why didn't you tell me you can cook?! Mm! This is amazing!" I spoke as I ate. "Now I really am embarrassed with the left overs I gave ya." I pouted but I still chewed.

Oppa chuckles and shook his head, "They were great, too."

I bowed, "Thank you." I kept on eating and oppa gave two kimbaps for the little puppies.

"Oh yeah, we've known each other for like days and I still haven't asked you this..." I remembered.

He leaned forward to hear me closer, "What is it?"

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" He sulked a bit.

I shook my head, "I don't... Really, sorry."

He took one tteokbeokki and ate it, "I told you last time that I work as a model. For Ceci."

My eyes widen in realization, "Oh yeah! I forgot, sorry."

"That's why I know your husband. We once worked together you know." He reminded.

I nodded, "I see... That's cool!"

There was an awkward silence between us since Soohyuk came in topic.

"Uhmm..." Oppa hummed, trying to catch my attention. "How are you?" He asks.

I chuckled, "That's a very funny question for now, but I'm alright—"

"No, I mean..." He scratches his head a bit hesitant. "How are you... With Soohyuk?"

What was that supposed it mean?

I furrowed my brows and just looked down on my food, "I'm fine. He's fine. We're good." I lied.

Sehun sighs, "I don't really want to say this, but... does he really love you? Cause from what I'm feeling, you and him aren't really that... You know." His eyes locked at me, I averted my eyes hurriedly due to embarrassment.