Chapter 25

Recap

Dilip - Adrika's cousin on her mother's side.
Radhika - her first cousin, as in Raghav and Radhav's elder sister. Small description in chapter 3.
If you have any doubts about any other character,I'll draw out a map and show y'all, because this girl is Indian ergo her family is HUGE. More characters will come.
Thank you.

Also, a small explicit part is there. If you're easily offended, skip the part that begins with the warning. The end is also marked in bold.
---

"I look nice no?" Dilip asked. He smoothened his tie out and looked at me in hope.

"Masth!" I said, smile on my face.

"Only thing missing is your turban, big mustache, and Gujarati ethnic wear." I said pulling his leg.

"Adrika. Tell properly." He said in Hindi, throwing some piece of clothing at me.

"Yes, yes, you look very nice. Pah, stop feeding your ego by staring at yourself in the mirror." I said, throwing what he threw at me back at him. He smiled and ruffled my hair. Idiot.

"Tell me the plan again." He said, running his fingers in his hair.

"You, her parents and I are going on a small trek. We'll have small talk, you will impress them. Somehow. And then you'll tell them you're in love with their daughter and all will be well! Wedding shuru!" I said, getting up and pulling him with me as I left the room. We zoomed to the hall, my brother sweating despite the cold. My aunt and uncle were waiting.

Oh you poor baby.

"Foi, fua, let's go?" I asked in Hindi. They got up and lead the way, and I whispered good luck to my brother.

We were basically walking around the lake, taking in the beauty of the mountains and big lake. There was a little snow, but it wasn't very prominent. It was still very cold.

We spoke a little, all small talk. My aunt was well acquainted with Dilip, so she was asking him about how he was doing and how everything was going. He had a good, stable job, a job he loved, and he was pretty well settled.

Wah, what a wonderful husband in the making.

"So, uh, I think Adrika wants to say something." Dilip said, fidgeting a little.

"Oh no, you adults talk, I'm just a child here. Oh look, a butterfly!" I said. Why was he pushing this on me? My aunt and uncle laughed, while Dilip playfully-but-not-really nudged me.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be helping him.

"Foi, do you plan on getting Radhika married any time soon?" I asked.

Everyone stopped.

"Okay. I see where this is going. I knew it! I told you no? Give me my 100 dollars now." My aunt said, her arm extended to my uncle. He groaned and my aunt raised her eyebrows, waiting.

Wait, they knew?

Some intuition parents have.

"Fine, take. You win." He said as he gave her a crisp $100 note.