Chapter 9

"Whoa!" Lorenzo said as he looked at the views, likes and subscribers. Our video was a huge success, turning out better than I thought it would.

"What have you done?" He asked in wonder looking at me. I smiled and shrugged.

They still didn't know I was a YouTuber. Yep, not even close.

The comments were crazy, making me laugh till my stomach hurt like I got the cramps. But none of them mentioned me. It was like they knew, but they didn't.

"Omg! We got mail!" Franny exclaimed.

Congratulations Redhill High. You have qualified for the next round.
And that was excellent choreography, hats off!
Now, next video must be of hip hop choreography, danced only by your group's male members.
All the best, we look forward to your video.

Hip hop. That's easy.

And that makes it harder. Because it's easy.

There were exactly 6 guys, so no one could back out.

"Guys, choreograph it yourselves. I think we'll judge on Wednesday, and then change it necessary." Natalie said. I nodded at her suggestion, agreeing. It would be better if they did something themselves, so they would be more comfortable while dancing.

They left our house after some while. I had finished all my homework, and it was just early afternoon. I put my ear phones on and plugged it into my iPod.

This is the one my aunt gave me. And I had more than 3000 songs on it, with at least 50 playlists.

I played rock, which included all sorts of sub genres of rock in it. I was greeted with the Indian band Pentagram's Tomorrow's Decided. The beats got to me, making me dance around in my room. I got annoyed with the earphones, and plugged my iPod to the surround speaker. I jumped on my bed, danced, got off, took my hairbrush and used it as a microphone, singing the random words I knew. The music changed to Taper Jean Girl by Kings of Leone. I played and air guitar, knowing the rhythm by heart. I swayed my hips crazily, laughing thinking about how ridiculous I would've looked.

I turned around to see Arjun in my room.

Mr. Popular Arjun.

Arjun-the-Notorious Arjun.

He was staring at me, his mouth hanging open.

The song changed to Def Lepard's Pour Some Sugar On Me. My eyes widened as I ran to turn the speakers off. My hand covered my mouth, hiding my laughter. I turned around to see Arjun still standing at my door.

"Hi." I said, waving awkwardly.

"I liked that song." He said. I gulped uncomfortably.

Now you should no that I'm horrible at flirting. I usually put every guy I knew into this happy family zone from where they could never come out of. The last boyfriend I had cheated on me, but then again, I never knew what it was like to be in a relationship. So if someone was flirting with me, I'd just not know.

"I like it too...?" I said, rather asked.

"Then why did you pause it?" He asked, taking a step inside. I felt awkward. What do I say?