Chapter 12

Chapter 12

{Skylar}
"So how did the two of you meet?" Conner's father, Alpha Eric, asks. "On the day of my coronation, my father hired a pack to kill me. While I was running for my life one of the people in his pack rescued me then brought me to Conner." I explain and he nods his head. "That's quite an interesting story. I'm sorry that that happened to you." Alpha Eric SATs and I can pick up the sarcasm in his voice. A slow, deathly growl slips out of my mouth and Conner grabs my hand and leans over to my ear. "Don't do anything. Just ignore him." Conner whispers and I nod my head. "What kind of Luna would yell at an Alpha? More importantly what kind of father would hurt their only child?" Alpha Eric says and I'm about to attack him when something he says catches my ears. "How did you know that I'm an only child?" I ask as I slide my chair back quietly and Alpha Eric's face blanches. I jump up from the table and leap onto Alpha Eric and start to repeatedly punch him. "I almost died because of you! You and my father wanted me dead, and you didn't even know me then! I'm going to kill you!" I shout and punch him once in the heart and watch as he struggles to catch his breath. "Thank you Jeff The Killer. Always there when I need you." I say before I turn to face Luna Ayanah and Conner. (A/N Who else loves creepypasta? I'm OBSESSED with it!) "I'm really sorry Luna Ayanah, but Conner and I need to go. We'll visit you soon." I say before I grab Conner's hand and lead him out of the house after me.

"Why did you punch my father in his chest? It's not like I don't mind, but I just want to know why." Conner says as he quickly pulls out and drives away. "Your father knew that I've always been an only child. No one knows about that but my father. They were/are working together, I don't know exactly why but I'm positive that they are working together." I say and Conner looks at me sideways. "Well then what are we going to do? They must still be working together." Conner says and I put my head in my hands. "I don't know what to do. I'm actually starting to freak out, or I'm scared out of my mind. If I know anything about my father, it's that he'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants. If he wants me dead then I'm as good as dead." I say before I start to cry. Conner pulls the car over and pulls me onto his lap as I start to cry even harder. "You're going to be fine, Skylar. I'd do anything to save you." He says and I look up at him. "That's the point Conner! I don't want you to die for me! I'm not worth it!" I say and his eyes widen to the size of golf balls. "Not worth it?! Skylar you're my whole world! Without you I have NOTHING, I am NOTHING without you!" Conner yells and wipes my eyes with his thumbs. "Look Skylar here's the deal: I'm your mate which means that I'll do anything to protect you. You're worth everything, and I wish that I could give it all to you. Your father will not hurt you in any way, shape, form,mentally, physically, or emotionally. I swear to you he won't." Conner says seriously and I roll my eyes as I laugh. "You can't protect me every second of the day or night." I say as I laugh again. "Well I can surely try to." He says and kisses me passionately on the lips. "Don't you EVER think that you're not worth it. Please don't think that because you deserve the entire world." He whispers and I nod my head. "Okay. I love you so much, Conner." I whisper and he slowly nods our heads. "I love you too Skylar." He whispers and I kiss him again before I pull away from his soft, pink lips and point to the road. "Can we please go home now?" I ask and he nods his head before we get back on the road.