Black Out

BonnieP.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night in my dorm. Caroline was to the right of me and Elena to my left, both sound a sleep. I groaned, turning over in my bed trying to go back to sleep. 15 minutes later I gave up and got out of my bed. I made my way towards the window and looked out and up at the sky.

I turned my gaze down towards the gloves that were covering my hands. I got to find a way to stop this. I yawned.

But I'm so tired. Slowly, I walked out of our dorm and down the hall. I saw a light on in one if the lounging areas. I walked closer and saw a boy with black hair, hazel eyes and tannish colored skin. He had text book and his lap.

As I got closer to him the floor creaked under my feet making him look up."Oh, I didn't know anyone else was up." the boy said. "Me either." I said. "Tough night?" he asked. I nod my head and sat in the chair across from him. "I know why I'm up, why are you?" I asked. "Studying." he said. "Ah, so why in the middle of the night?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "It's quite, not that many people, plus my roommate snores." he said. "Wow, sorry." I said.

"I'm Rick." he said. "Bonnie." I said with a small smile. My eyes started to close but I kept them open. "So Rick, is this your first year at collage?" I asked. "Yeah.Yours?" he asked. "Yep. I would have been here a few months ago but, stuff happened." I said. "What kinda stuff?" he asked. I yawned. "You know...." I said, my vision starting to turn white. "Crazy stuff.." I said before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up back in my dorm, in my bed. Light shunned through the windows. I got up and looked around. When did I get back here? I stretched before getting out of bed. "Well hello there sleepyhead!" Caroline said walking into the dorm. "Hey. What time is it?." I asked. "12:30." she said. "What?! Oh god I missed the test!" I said. "Don't worry! I talked to our teacher and told her you were sick. Then that didn't work, so I compelled her." she said.

She looked down at my hands. "Yay! You finally took off those gloves!" She said. "What?" I asked. I looked down and saw the gloves were gone and so were the veins. " I guess I did." I said looking down at my hands. "I don't remember taking them off." I said. "Well you were so tired after you came back from the bathroom last night you probably forgot." she said. "Bathroom? I didn't-" Elena came bursting through the door out of breath.

"Guys! You might want to come see this." Elena said. Me and Caroline ran with Elena down the hall and into the lounging area. We stopped as we saw a person on there knees, head down, their back to us. I went in front of Elena and walked closer to the person. I saw a text book on the couch. I turned my attention back to the person and noticed their hair.

"Rick?" I asked. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around and be dropped to the floor. I stepped back in shock. He had black veins all over his body and there was a black hole in the middle of his chest. His eyes where full white, not hazel. "Oh my god...who did this to him?" Caroline asked. "I don't know." Elena said. "We better call the others."

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Bonnie you okay?" Caroline asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I looked down at Rick. "I'm fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the whole thing with Rick I went back into my dorm, took a shower and go dressed. I went to Loki's house and knocked on the door. A few seconds later Loki opened the door. "Hey, beautiful." he said. "Hey." I said a my mind else where. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Someone died today. On campus." I said. Loki step inside and I stepped in after him. "What?! What happened?" he asked closing the door.

"We don't know. We just found him there....blood every where. I knew him." I said. Loki pulled me into a hug. I felt guilty for not telling Loki what I really saw but I just had to figure this out myself. Pulling away Loki gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry, Bonnie." he said. "Its okay." We went into his living room and sat down on the couch. "So did Thor go back to New York or?" I asked. "No. He's Still here. Tony picked him up and they went somewhere." he said. "You don't know where they went?"i asked. "Didn't care, didn't ask."

"Loki." I said shaking my head. "Thor will be fine." he said. "Its not thor I'm worried about, its Tony. Him and your brother could be getting hammered right now-" "DID SOMEBODY SAY HAMMER???!!!!" Thor yelled barging through the door. He started swinging his hammer around and I face palmed. "What were you saying about him being fine?" I asked. "Well I thought he was." Loki said. "Dude, he's gonna be with Tony! There is no 'fine'." I said.

"What's up bicthes?!" Tony asked coming from behind Thor. "Ugh, you!" I said. "Yay, me!" Tony said. I rolled my eyes. I got up from the couch. "I got to go. See you later?" I said to Loki. "I'll be waiting." he said. I pulled Loki in for a passionate kiss and I heard Tony gag. "I may have thrown up a little in my mouth." Tony said. I pulled away and glared at him. Walking past him I made my way out if the door. I had to stop as I started to get tired. My vision was turning to bright and I closed my eyes.

"Hey judgey you okay?" I heard Tony ask. I nod my head and open my eyes. The black veins were back on my hands and now they were up to my elbows. I ran away and found my self in a garden. No one was there and it was quite. I looked back down at my hands. "Hey, you okay?" a voice asked from nearby. I looked up and saw a short girl with black hair and grey eyes. She had a concern look on her face. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Oh god! your arms!" she said. "It's fine." I said. "I'm gonna go get-" she stopped and I noticed my hands were around her neck. "Your not going to tell anyone." I said. My vision turned white and soon I blacked out.