The accident

BonnieP.O.V. 

“Slu-”she said but got cut off from her getting thrown against the wall. That’s when all hell broke loose. The glass from the windows shattered into a million pieces. The wind from outside was blowing my hair around and papers were flying across the class room while everyone screamed and panicked. “Every out of the class room now!” Our teacher yelled. Everyone in the class room rushed out the door except for me. I walked up to Ashley who was getting up and walking towards the door. I used my magic and pushed her back and she screamed. “What are you two still doing in here?” Our teacher asked coming back into the room. “Leave.” I said. “What?” he asked. I grabbed a water bottle of one of the desk. “I said.” I threw the water towards the door and fire appeared at the entrance. “Leave.” I said. He nods his head before running down the hall and the fire extinguished.

“WAIT, COME BACK!” Ashley said running to the door again but before she made it the door swing shut and locked. She started banging on the door. She turned around and faced me. “LET ME OUT YOU BI-”She started but I cut her off. “SHUT UP!”I yelled and she became still. I started walking towards her and she backed up to the wall. I grabbed her neck and lift her up in the air. Black veins came from my arm onto her skin and up around her throat and down her neck. “Please don’t.” she said as the veins got to the middle of her chest making a black mark above her heart. “Please don’t kill me!” she said tears coming down her face. I stopped. The veins came crawling of her throat and came back on my arm and disappeared. I let go of her and she dropped down the floor. The wind was calm now and so were the trees. I looked down at Ashley who was silently crying. I couldn’t help the tear that came out of my eye and down my cheek. What was I about to do? “I’m sorry.” I said before opening the door and running away.

                                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Is this how it’s going to be Bonnie?” My Aunt asked. After the accident I ran back home. “One girl calls you a bad name and you lose control!” she said. I looked down at the floor. She sighed. “What where you thing Bonnie, what where you doing?” she asked. I lifted up my head and shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know I was blinded with so much anger and rage that the magic in me took over. I thought I could control it, I tried so much not to use magic that it backfired and I almost couldn’t stop myself. Jeremy was right. I understand if you want me to leave.” I said. “Bonnie you think just because of one little accident that I was just going to kick you out?” she asked. I nod my head. “If I didn’t want you to stay with me at all I would have never agreed to let you come here.” she said.  

“So what happens now?” I asked. “That is your decision; you’re the one that made this mess. Your either going to stay here or go back to mystic falls.” she said. “I want to stay.” I said. “Then that’s your decision.” she said. The phone rang and my aunt ran to go answer it. I sat down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair. The doorbell rang and I got up to answer the door. I open the door and outside stood a man. “Can I help you?” I asked. “Yes are you Bonnie Bennett?” he asked. “Yes and who are you?” I asked. “Nick Fury Director of S.H.E.I.L.D. we need to have a talk.” he said.