Thanksgiving

Hey guys! Okay crap, I was supposed to post this yesterday because this chapter was during thanksgiving. But anyway hope you guys had a good thanksgiving! Here's the chapter!

LokiP.O.V.

I was training in the training room by myself, throwing my knives at targets. I been blocking the others and my brother out for the past few weeks. The only person I would talk to was Jeremy who would come and visit me. I threw another knife at a target."Hey Loki! Whatcha been up to? It's good to see you out here instead of you just staying in your room all the time." I turned my head and saw Jeremy. "What are you doing back here?"i asked. "Tony invited me, it's thanksgiving remember."he said. "How can I forget." I said throwing another knife and it got bull eyes on the target.

"Thanksgiving dinner is about to be ready." he said and I nod my head throwing another knife. "Apple pie was Bonnie's favorite." I threw the knife and it missed going to the side. I looked at the ground. "Loki, I know it is hard. But Bonnie wouldn't want you to just mope around in your room." he said. "Is that coming from her or you?" I asked. "Really?" He asked. "I'm sorry it's just your the ghost whisperer." I said. I got my knifes and walked up to him. "I talked to her,I saw her once,why can't I see her now?" I asked. "You still can but she doesn't have to show herself to you. I haven't talked to her since the funeral so I don't know what she's doing on the other side." He said. I sighed.He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on,let's go to dinner."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We headed down to Dinner. We were all sitting together in a big table. I had Thor at one side of me and Jeremy on the other. Every talked and laughed eating their food. I just stared at my plate. I looked towards Jeremy and saw that he only took a bite out of his turkey and was playing with his mashed potatoes as he was in some sort of daze. "Everything alright Jer?" Clint asked. He snapped out of his daze and looked up. "Yeah, I just got things on my mind." He said. "Like what?" Tony asked. "I'd thought I would be used to being brought back from the dead. I'm not." he said. "Well how's school?" Natasha asked. "Not so great. Apparently I'm a junky who set my house on fire and faked my own death because I wanted attention. That story caused me some bullies, which right know are injured from my hunter side." he said. "Aka he beat the crap out of them." Tony said making it simple.

"Is there anything else?" Natasha asked. "No." Jeremy said. Clint gave him the stare and he sighed. "I got expelled." he said bluntly. "Oh shit. Wait tell his sister finds out." Tony said. "You got expelled. I think Loki is rubbing off on you." Clint said. "It wasn't his fault Clint, he defended his self. But Jeremy really you got expelled." Natasha said. "Sorry mom and dad" Jeremy said sarcastically" I didn't know it was gonna happen. He came at me, my hunter instincts took over." he said.

"What you guys gonna do to little hawkeye,ground him?" Tony asked sarcastically. "Jesus, another Damon. Like one isn't enough." Jeremy muttered. "Brother are you alright?" Thor asked. "I'm fine." I said. "You haven't touched your food." he said. "I'm not hungry." I said. "What?Rock of ages doesn't have an appetite like his big brother?" Tony asked. I glared at Tony and he smirked. "Oh I know what it is. Is someone missing the judgy little witch?" he asked.

"Okay how about we say what were thankful for." Bruce said. "I'm thankful for having the chance to see my sister again." Jeremy said. "I'm thankful to be here with my friends, and I am thankful to have my family as well." Thor said. He looked towards me. "Brother." I looked up from my plate and saw everyone looking at me. "I'm.." I hesitated. "Im not thankful for anything. I lost the one thing good that I had in my life. To say to be alive would be a lie because I have lived longer than anyone in this room and it will take a while longer to die.So no, I have nothing to be thankful for." I said. I stood up from the table and walked away heading towards the elevator.

"I think it will be a good time to have pie." I heard Tony say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the elevator. I made my way towards my room as I went passed Bonnie's room and I stopped. I went in front of her door and grabbed the nob twisting it. I opened the door and went into her room and flicked on the lights. The room felt cold, but not just because she wasn't here. I grabbed one of the candles on her dresser. I played with it in my hands before putting it back down. I saw a picture frame of her and Jeremy. I picked it up and I touched her side of the picture. "Why won't you come and see me? Why?!" I said. The frame cracked on her side cracked and I loosened my grip on the frame."That was my favorite picture. You owe me a new frame."

I turned around and saw Bonnie sitting on her bed. She gave me a small smile. "Hi Loki." she said. I put the picture down. "Your here?" I asked. "Yes." she said. "Where did you go?" I asked. "I was watching over Caroline and Elena. Im sorry I didn't come and see you." she said. "I thought you had left for good." I said. "I was." she said. I gave her a confused look. "Loki I'm dead. I can't come back. You've got to move on." she said. "No." I said. "I heard what you said at the dinner table. You have a lot to be thankful for. You get to be with your family. And Jeremy was right, I don't want you to hide from the world because I died." she said. "I love you Bonnie. I don't care if your a ghost. I wanna be with you." he said. She patted the bed. "Sit." she said. I did as she asked and sat next to her. "Grab my hand." she said. I put my hand on top of hers.

"You fell that. I can." she said. " I don't feel anything." I said. "I'm a ghost Loki. You can see me and hear me." she said. She put her hand up to my cheek but I didn't feel anything. "But you can never feel my touch." she said with a sad smile."I still don't care. I'll find a way." I said. "You can't bring someone back. Even your not powerful enough." she said. "I know. But I could find a spell that will let me feel your touch again. But that will only be until I can find a way to bring you back." I said. "Loki-" "Tell me that your with me on this." I said. She nods her head. "I'm with you."