Always By Your Side

LokiP.O.V.

I ran back over to the middle of the cemetery and saw Bonnie laying on the ground with black veins all over her. I kneeled down next to her. I checked her pulse and saw she didn't have one. No she can't be dead. "She wanted to bring me back and she did. But it cost her life." Jeremy said. "No! Bonnie please wake up! Please!" I begged shaking her. I felt tears come down my eyes. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BonnieP.O.V.

It was later in the day. The avengers had set up a funeral for me. It was quite nice actually. Tony said some nice things about me which I was surprised about. My body was put in a black and gold casket. I watched as they but my casket in the ground. Everyone had their heads down except Loki that look like he was in his own thoughts. Jeremy was next to him. He saw me and made his way over to me.

"Bonnie." he said. "I wanted to say something to Loki if it's okay." I said. He nods his head and faces everyone else."Can I have you guys attention." he said and everyone looked at him. "When Bonnie brought me back for the second time I was able to talk to ghost and see them. So Bonnie is right next to me and she wants to say something to Loki."he said. "Loki." I started.

LokiP.O.V.

"Loki." Jeremy started. "I am sorry that I left you the way I did. I never meant to hurt you. I know your mad and upset and so many other things right now. But I want you to know that I will always be bye your side." Jeremy said. He turned to the side. "She said for you to grab my arm." he said. I walked up to him. I felt energy go through me and looked to Jeremy's left. "Bonnie?" I asked. She nod her head. she looked the same in her black dress. "What I said was true. I will always be by your side. I love you." she said. I let go off Jeremy's arm. She walked up to Tony.

"What you said was sweet. But your still a jerk." she said. I smiled and Jeremy laughed. "What did she say?" Steve asked. "She thought what Tony said about her was nice, but he's still a jerk." I said. "Even in death she continues to Judge me." Tony muttered. "I have to go. Tell care and the others what happened." Bonnie said to Jeremy before she disappeared."