Masquerade

Okay here's the next chapter,and today is my birthday so YEAH!!!!!!Felt like updating stuff today since Im in a good mood.Here you go!

BonnieP.O.V. 

It’s been three months now and I’ve improved a lot. I haven’t been waking up from my bed being on fire or having any nightmares. I was starting to get my control back and it was all because of Loki. I started training with Natasha and Clint again and Loki had taught me how to fight with a sword and using a knife. Right now me and Loki were in the training room practicing. “Okay you ready?” he asked. “Yep.” I said getting a grip on my sword. Loki swung first and I moved out of the way. This continued for a few minutes and I went to strike him but he blocked it with his sword. He pushed down on my sword and I was trying hard to push it back up. “Give up Bonnie?” he asked. I got down on one knee. “Nope.” I said.

I kicked him from under his feet and he fell letting go of his sword. I took that chance to jump on him, my sword up to his neck.“Very good.” he said. He grabbed my sword and took it out of my hands and threw me off of him and this time he was on top of me. “But you’re going to have to do better than that.” he said. I grabbed his arms and flipped us over and I was on top off him again and I pinned his arms to the side of him. He struggled beneath me. He stopped and smiled up at me. “You’ve gotten stronger.” he said. “Yep.” I said. “Get off of me.” he said. “I didn’t hear a please.” I said leaning down close to his face. “Please, witch.” he said.

I tighten my grip on his arms and he winced. “I’m sorry, what you say?” I asked. “Please get off of me, Bonnie.” he said. I got off of him and he got up off the floor.“I think we’re done for today. We should get ready.” he said. Tonight Tony was throwing a masquerade party at the avenger’s tower. “Yeah your right.” I said looking at the clock. It was 5:45 pm and the party started at 6:00pm. “Who do you think is going to be King and Queen?” I asked. Tony was going to do a masquerade outfit and mask competition. Whoever had the best mask and outfit would be crowned queen and King. Loki shrugged. “I don’t know. But I wouldn’t be surprised if Tony picked himself as King.” Loki said.

“Well I’ll see you at the party.” I said putting my sword away before heading towards the door. “Bonnie, wait!” I turned around. “Yeah?” I asked. Loki was going to say something but he hesitated. “Never mind.” he said. I nod my head and turn back around. I stop. “Loki.” I said. “Yes?” he asked. “Um I was wondering if you would want to…”I said and he raised an eyebrow. “Just never mind I’m going to go.” I said walking out the door and into the elevator. When the elevator stopped I went to my room and opened my closet. Earlier this week me and Natasha went shopping for dress and mask. I took the dress I was wearing and my mask and put it on my bed. I curled my hair and did some make up before putting on my mask and dress (What her dress and mask looks like at the side>>>). “JARVIS time.” I said.

6:15 pm Miss.” he said. I picked up the bottom of my dress and got into the elevator. I tapped my heels on the floor as the elevator went down. When the doors open I stepped out and there was a bunch of people wearing dress, tux and mask all around in the big ball room.Different lights were everywhere and there was a stage and a dj. People were either drinking talking or dancing. I walked down the steps going down to the dance floor. I walked around as I tried to find one of the avengers or Loki. I bumped into someone and I turned around. “Oh I’m sorry.” I said. “Bonnie?” I looked up. “Steve is that you?” I asked. “Yeah.” he said. He was wearing a black suit and a blue and black mask. “Where’s everyone else?” I asked. “Were all over there.” he said pointing to the table next to the stage. I could see Natasha by her hair and Clint next to her.

Brue was talking to Tony. Tony didn’t have a mask just wore sunglasses and was wearing a suit. Thor was next to Loki. Thor was wearing a black mask and a black suit with a red tie while Loki was wearing a black suit with a green and gold tie and a half face mask. He looked like the phantom. “Okay.” I said. “Would you like to dance Bonnie?” Steve asked. “Sure.” I said. Steve grabbed my hand and we started dancing.

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh

I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies

And I'm not proud of my address,

In a torn-up town, no post code envy

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom

Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,

We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.

But everybody's like Crystal, Maybach, diamonds on your time piece.

Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.

We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

And we'll never be royals (royals).

It don't run in our blood,

That kind of luxe just ain't for us.

We crave a different kind of buzz.

Let me be your ruler (ruler),

You can call me queen Bee

And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.

Let me live that fantasy.

The song change another song started playing. Everyone come on the dance floor. “What’s happening?” I asked. “Remember that dance stark made us practice?” he asked. “Yeah.” I said. “We’re about to do it.” he said. We got in a line and I went in front of Steve and we started going side to side before join hands again and he twirled me. We looked to the side and walked to the right and I noticed Loki staring at me. His green eyes staring into mine.

Hiding behind a disguise

Can you feel me watching you?

It’s magic that I’m lost in your spell,

But you don’t even have a clue

That I ‘am hypnotized yeah

I’m drawing to your eyes

I just want see your face

Welcome to my Masquerade

Masquerade

We looked straight making me break eye contact with Loki and Steve switched me with someone else and I danced with another man before quickly switching me back to Steve again and then twirls me into someone else’s  arms. “Hello Bonnie.” I look up and see Loki as we sway to the beat to the song. “Loki, don’t you look dashing.” I say. “Thank you and you look beautiful, I say green really is your color.” he said with a smile before twirling me again

Who are you?

What is your name?

Is this a two-faced game?

It’s tragic cause after tonight

My heart will never be the same

And I ‘am hypnotized yeah

I’m drawn to your eyes

I just want to see your face

Welcome to my Masquerade

Masquerade

Masquerade

I just wanna see your face

Masquerade

Masquerade

Loki dipped me and then brought me back up his nose brushing against mine. We look each other in the eye. There was an emotion I saw in his eyes that I didn’t recognize. He glanced down at my lips and back to my eyes and my heart skips a beat. I pull away from him and push through the crowd.

 Welcome to my Masquerade…