Nick Fury

BonnieP.O.V. 

“Mr. Fury what is it you want to talk about?” I asked leaning against the door frame. “I know about your little accident that happened today at your school and how you tried to kill one of your classmates.” he said. “How did you even now it was me, it could have been somebody else?” I asked. “From what your teacher remembers he told me you and your class mate Ashley were the only ones left in the class after he told everyone to get out.” he said. I nod my head. “I know what I did was wrong I wasn’t really in control of my actions, my-” “Powers?” he asked. “My magic, but you probably don’t believe me.” I said. “I’ve seen a lot of things in this world that has to do with magic so I can say that I do believe you.” he said. “Would you like to come inside?” I asked stepping to the side letting him in. He walked in and walked over into the living room.

“Now about what you said, you not being in control of you actions, your magic.” he said. I sat down on the couch as I started telling about my magic and my life in mystic falls and how things work with witches and how I now don’t have to use spells to do magic because of my expression. “I came here to stop using my magic and to have a new life, that and I almost killed my best friend. I didn’t mean to do what I did; I never wanted to hurt anyone.” I said. “I can tell you are a good person Bonnie, and from what you told me you have been through a lot. If I can I would like to ask you a few questions before I go.” he said. “Alright.” I said. “From a scale from one to ten how powerful is you magic?” he asked. “Ten, maybe higher than that.” I said. “Can your magic be helpful?” he asked. “Very helpful, depends on what it needs to be helpful for.” I said. “Are you good at hand to hand combat?” he asked. “No, not really.” I said. “Do you consider yourself good or bad?” he asked. “Good.” I said.

“Would you be considered a threat?” he asked. “No, I meant what I said I never wanted to hurt anyone.” I said. “Okay this is my final question, how would you like to become a part of S.H.I.E.L.D.?” he asked. I stared at him. “You want me to be a part of something I didn’t even know existed until now; I don’t even know what you guys do. I’m sorry but I don’t want to.” I said. He stood up. “Listen Bonnie I my going to give you this.” he said pulling an ipad out of nowhere and gave it to me. “It has everything you need to know about S.H.I.E.L.D. and what we do. My phone number is also in there, call me if you change your mind.” he said before walking out thee door.

               ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After Fury left I went up to my room and looked through the ipad. I was scrolling down a page when there was a video at the side. Attack in New York it said at the top. There was a knock on the door. “Bonnie can I come in?” my Aunt asked. “Yeah.” I said putting the ipad to the side as my Aunt opened the door. “You’ve been locked up in here all day, is everything okay?” she asked. “Yeah, why didn’t you tell me there was an attack here?” I asked. “I didn’t want to think about that day and how your uncle got killed during the attack.” she said. “Where did you get that?” she asked. “A man named Nick Fury gave it to me. He knows about what happened at school. He wants me to be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D.”I said. “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” my Aunt asked.

“A good thing.” I said. “So what happens if you say yes?” she asked. “I have to leave here.” I said. “Bonnie do think it would be good if you leave, I mean what will happen if you lose control again-” “I will have to control my emotions more, I will get in control again.” I said. “But Bonnie-” “I will be fine Aunt Marie.” I said grabbing her hands. She sighed. “Fine. I’m going to be in the kitchen if you need me.” she said leaving my room and walking out the door. I grabbed the ipad and went to the contacts and found his number. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number. “Hello?” Nick said. “Nick Fury it’s me Bonnie Bennett. I thought about it and my answer is yes.” I said. “Excellent, I’ll send a car come and pick you up tomorrow in 8 am sharp.” he said before hanging up.