Chapter 30 -Exciting Isn't It?

Chapter 30 -

I forgot to put chapter 26 so I had to rename them all -__-

Contest at the bottom|!

Ellie's P.O.V.

"So Your called a Guardian?" Colten Asked for the twentieth time.

I told Colten everything, Starting from were I was born, Sent to the hunters, and met Gunner, Jackson, and Chad. He wasn't to excited about me sneaking off pack grounds, But He understood If I didn't I would have never found out what I Really Am.

"I guess so." I sighed, As we were now sitting face to face, cross legged in our bed.

"And What are Attackers Again?"

"Bad people, They Hurt people." I was starting to realize how stupid I was sounding, Like who am I to believe someone I don't even know? "Forget it, I'm sure it was a joke or something sill-"

"No, No- It's not that, But." He paused for a second seaching my eyes. "I think I've heard of them."

"Wh-"

"Come with me."

*

So now here I am, sitting in the middle of the pack library as Colten, Frantically searches for some old pack book.

Exciting isn't it?

"Here" He said placing An old brown, dusty book on my lap as he kneed in front of me waiting for me to open it.

"It's really dirty."

Then he blew it right in my face!

"Gross!"

"Oh sorry." He said as he held in a fit full of laugh's.

"Sure you are."

"Anyways, the book says that guardians were protectors of werewolves in the medieval life, But then attackers started coming more and more, They were becoming to much for the Guardians to handle. what was left of the guardians went into hiding and later died. Guardians were picked by the moon goddess, A guardian couldn't reproduce another guardian. Neither could Attackers. Once the guardians were gone, there was no need for attackers anymore, There life's purpose was gone so eventually they left to." Colten said reading the first bit of the book.

"But if there's guardians again, that means there are more Attackers." I thought out loud.

"Here it says, One day guardians might resurface, But it's unknown when or how."

"What about our colors?"

"Each color stands for a power." Colten said reading out loud the next page.

"Yellow, Mind control and StrengthGreen, Levitation and Speed
Red,  See Spirits and Manipulative
Orange, Telekinesis And Brains
Blue, Unknown."

"What do you mean 'Blue, Unknown?'?!" I screeched as we read the last sentence together.

"Blue, It rare And usually Well kept from the world, The blue Had better advantages towards the attackers but if mortals and attackers knew they wouldn't be strong against the attackers because they knew there Strong and weaks, the Blue were only Seen twice in History But are believed to be Electric blue."

"So your saying Nobody knows What I am but myself?"

"I guess so, I'm only reading the book." Colten shrugged.

"Well your Helpful."

"Gunner's Yellow, So he has Mind control and strength?" I asked as we sat at the kitchen island eating apples.