Chapter 7 -Married?

Chapter 7 - Married?

Me and Jake went to bed that night, his room was fairly big. there was a king sized bed in the middle on either side was wooden night stands and then on one side of the room a matching dresser, the room was empty overall but it was still elegant.

Me and Jake always slept together when we were younger, especially since I was afraid of thunder, it wasn't weird or anything it was just calming to have him beside me.

Jake climbed into the bed in his pj pants and a grey t-shirt, His dark black hair messy. I followed after him and I was in some pj's Beth borrowed me, Since she had PJ's here when she spent the night with Adam. The pj's were pink with rainbows...

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened?" Jake asked as his voice was laced with concerned.

"As long as you tell me everything since I was gone."

"Everything?" He said with a smirk which I knew he was already thinking dirty...

"No, no no!" I said covering my eyes.

"Okay alright, Now tell me."

I explained everything that happened from where the hunters beat me to how Colten is mad at me for being his brother. He just thought that Colten was being an over-possessive little b*stard. Which I couldn't agree more

"Now it's your turn." I said well giving him a slight nudge. "Come on.. spill!"

"Okay, Well when you left, Mum and dad died." I figured he didn't really want to stay on that topic very long because he jumped right to the the next thing."I found this pack after they died, I spent my teen years training and killing rouges and hunters trying to find you... I never did."

"Jake, I'm here now and I'm not leaving even as much as I would love to leave that alpha, I'm not leaving."

"Admit it you wouldn't actually leave him." He said with a nudge and I blushed cause we both knew no matter what I wouldn't actually leave. "Okay, Well back to the story." I could tell he didn't like getting 'emotional'. "once I turned 19 I was considered the packs strongest warrior, I went on Doing fights and I got challenged few times-"

"By who?" I interrupted.

"Adam,Henry.. Colten, I think the reason why they all-"

"They hate you?"

"Uh yea, I think the reason why they all hate me is because I beat them all. I guess all those days of working out payed off."

"So... there just mad at you because your stronger than them after they CHALLENGED YOU?" I said already getting pissed off.

"I guess, yeah but I guess the reason why I hate Colten now so much is because I was supposed to become his third in command until he canceled it because I beat him, he won't admit that's why though." he smirked.

"That bloody prick!" I screamed.

"Shh! Ell your gonna wake someone up!"

"Okay, okay well... Let's go to bed then."

I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I couldn't believe Colten could hold such a grudge over Jake, just because he beat them just because they challenged him, And pulling away third in command? All my brother wanted to be growing up is be important in the pack, He always wanted to be an Alpha.

And he was fit to be one too.

___________________________
Colten's P.O.V.
EARLIER THAT DAY.

"ATTENTION!" I called out into the meeting just as I said that I was engulfed into a marvelous smell, mint and lavender... yes I know a weird combination but it was delightful.

"As you know your Luna-" I said in alpha tone looking around the entire room for her, Then my eyes locked with beautiful blue eyes, Like the deep blue ocean where you could get lost forever in them instantly I was right beside her and My wolf was going crazy screaming 'Mate!' over and over again.

"What's your name sweetheart?" I whispered into her ear trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Ell- El- Ellie." She whimpered. "Ellie Curtis."

Curtis?  Did she say Curtis as in Jake Curtis? The one who beat me and my best fighters in a match and has all the girls falling for him? Are they married? Is that why she dosen't want me, she's fucking married?

"Curtis?"

"ye-" I didn't even let her finish because I was busy slamming my fist into the nearest wall, The pictures on the wall shook some fell down but I didn't even care that i just put a whole in the wall, My mate was married to a guy I hate?