Chapter 29 -Smart *SS Kid

Chapter 29 - Smart A** Kid

Ellie's P.O.V.

"We are Guardians."

"We're Wha?" I asked as I choked on my own saliva.

"We're Guardians, Guardians of supernatural. Sent and chosen by the moon goddess herself."

"I-I I Thought hunter's did this to me?" I stuttered.

I was afraid, Everything I've ever known has been a lie, I was never cursed by hunters, This was a gift, A crazy, Weird, Un-real, Gift.

"No, Ellie, You've been like this ever since your first shift." Gunner said looking directly into my eye's. "You were born to do this."

"Born to do this, Huh?" I sat back on the couch crossing my arms. "What about everyone else? What were they Born to do? Huh?"

"Well most just live on this world, But some were born for big things too, Like Attackers."

"What are Attackers?"

"Attackers are mean't to keep us busy, They were made by the sun-god, And cause supernatrual beings trouble, They kill for a living and Hurt for fun."

"Kinda like Marty." I murmured under my breathe to myself.

"Who?"

"A Hunter, I know."

"Wh-"

"Long story." I cut him off changing the subject. "So why would we be chosen?" Motioning between us. "There's nothing special about us."

"Gee thanks, But most time's the moon goddess knows were strong enough, Like I said, Most become warriors or healers, On the rare chance, Alphas."

I'm An Alpha... ?

"Ellie?" Jackson cut me out of my thought. "Your an Alpha, Aren't you?"

"Smart *ss Kid." I muttered.

"No she's no-"

"Yes, I am." I cut of Gunner from deigning it. "And I should Get going." I said standing up and wiping off my pants. "Thank you."

Without letting them say another word I ran out of the Trailer and shifted running towards Colten's- Our pack.

*

"We're Did you go?" Jake concernedly Asked the second I got into the Pack house.

"Just for a run." I stood there awkwardly for a moment, Debating weather or not I should tell him. "I need to tell you something, Later."

"Alright." He said with a nod.

"First I need to find Colten." I said as he nodded in agreement.

"Good Idea."

I walked up the steps towards the master bedroom, Jake told me he would be in here, I could feel the mate pull stronger than before, But it's not as strong as It Could be.

Standing outside of the door I took deep breathes, Mentally preparing myself for this, Anger,Yelling, And Crying. Colten Was probably furious that I marked him without permission, But in my defense My wolf did it not me.

Oh god, Oh God, Oh god.

"I can't do this." I said turning around and about to head for the stairs until a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Ellie." Colten's Voice was husky as he probably just got out of bed. "I thought I heard you."

Slowly I turned around until I was face to face, Colten's big green eyes searched me concernedly, Probably sensing I was upset.

"Hey, Cotlen. I was just- Uh -"

"Come inside, It's getting late." He cut me off as he pulled me into the bedroom.

The room was still it's old self, Teal walls, Wood furnish, The blankets messed up from Colten sleeping all day, The only light was from the Window on the far side of the room.

"Lie down, All be Right back." Colten said as he exited into the Washroom.

I was clearly confused, He wasn't mad at me?

I marked him without his perrmison, He hasn't even brought it up. He went through pain because of me, Because I forcefully marked him, Without his permission.

I crawled into the bed and Cuddled into the pillows waiting for colten to return, his scent was all over the blankets, But his scent was different now, It had another scent in it now.

Mine.

 Colten re-entered the bedroom, Sweat pants hung low on his hips as he was shirtless and his face was dripping wet.

Now that Colten's shirt was off, I could actually see a little black symbol were his neck and chest met, It was some type of black Chinese writing, Overall It was beautiful. (Picture on side)

That was my mark, I put that there. Now it was there forever, Showing all females he's mine.

With all curiosity, I wondered what it meant?

Colten was silently shuffling through the room, Picking up few clothes he had left on the floor and putting it away, Either in the basket or back into the closet.

But I couldn't help but feel like he was avoiding me.

Finally Colten silently slid into the bed, As it made a dip and I stayed still, On the edge of the bed, afraid he didn't want me closer.

Colten's arm slid around my waist as he pulled me into his chest and breathed in my scent, He let out a long sigh and he held me close and tight.

"I'm not mad at you."

"You aren't?" I quietly sighed out in relief.

"Actually, I'm glad you marked me, I'm glad I went though the pain, If it wasn't me, It would have been you." He sighed. "I lost control, I would have hurt you just to make you mine, And that's not AT ALL How I want it to happen."

"How do you?"

"Some corny way, I'm a hopeless romance kinda guy." He chuckled. "Actually I was quite proud you stood up to my wolf, Not much people can even talk to him."

"He had a scary name." I murmured causing Colten to chuckle.

I couldn't help myself, My head was right against his chest as I had clear view of his 'Mark', I grazed my fingers along it as he shivered underneath my touch, With each brush I took more electricity and sparks ignited. "What does it mean?"

"Guardian Angel, I think. I might have got it wrong though."

Well thanks, Moon goddess.

"About that..."

*

*

*

*

_________________________________________________

Hey guise !

soooo whatcha think so far? Hmmm hmmm?

Comment below for your review's of whats going on, your opinions and if you think i need more action, romance or dieing?

Hehe

Okay christmas break Whhooo hooo

Comment

Like

Follow

And since it's so short I decided to post this early....

La la love yewww

buh bye :)