Chapter 12 -War Sha'll Be

Chapter 12 - War Sha'll Be

---------------------------------------recap-----------------------------------

once i walked in, it wasn't a werewolf but a hunter standing by my desk, smiling at me evilly.

"ah, yes apha colten, i believe you have something that belongs to us."

coltens_p.o.v.------------------------

"what are you talking about marty." i said in annoyed tone, marty was a hunter that belonged to one of the biggest refuges in the country, of course me and him had our defrances him being a hunter and me being a werewolf, but we actually used to tollerate each other.

"that sorry exuse for a wolf you took in!" he yelled lossing his temper.. talk about short temper. "this isn't some charite case, she belongs it belongs to us."

"she has a name."

"look, either you give her to us, or concider us at war."

"then war, sha'll be." i've one once agenst them i could do it again.. i hope.

"you know she's not even a real wolf, she dosen't deserve to live, have you seen what she really is."

right when he said that ellie walked through the door, forzen staring at marty... was he really such a bad guy to have her so worked up? and what is that about not being a real wolf.. come to think of it i've never seen her in wolf form...

"ellie?" i say softly. "what's he talking about?"

ellies_p.o.v.---------------------------------

"ellie?" colten spoke softly. "what's he talking about?"

why is marty here? why isn't colten attacking him? oh no, marty why did you have to screw things up?! i was going so well so far, maybe i could of told him on my own, not likely but maybe, now i'm forced to...

"i- i- " come on ellie say it! "i don't know." good old coward ellie.

"sure you do!" marty said clearly amused.

"ell? what's going on?" colten said talking a step foward.

"what's going on?" jake said coming in.

great, invite the whole pack to see this, now i clearly have an aduionce.

"i- i- i'm sorry!" i said running out of the room, and out the house i could feel colten hot on my trail, but i was faster than him... no ones faster than an alpha, .. maybe i AM stronger.

once i was out of seeing distance i quickly shifted, shreading my clothes... NO! my unicorn socks! i kept running until i knew for sure no one was following me, i couldn't go back... ever.

jake's_p.o.v.

"what was that?!" i ask colten angrily, that he just let my little sister run away out into the woods alone!

"i couldn't catch her." colten says trying to catch his breath. nobody was stronger than an alpha, let alone faster how could he not catch her?

"bull sh*t" i mummbled under my breath. "well what's going on?"

"i don't know.. marty what are you talking about?!" he says turning his attention to the hunter that is standing in the corner of the room with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"you'll find out soon enough." he says with his head held high. "and once you do, it will be to late. concider yourself at war." he finished with a little evil laugh and walked out.