Chapter 27 -Yellow

Warning, NOT PROOF READ!

Chapter 27 -Yellow

Ellie's P.O.V.

I was terrified to say the least, Colten wasn't Colten anymore, Instead his wolf was taken over, Deep green eyes, claws, and sharp teeth.

He was shaking violently as I could tell Colten was trying to come back; But it wasn't working.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I tried to control my emotions, Colten was staring at me, Power was emitting off of him more than usually.

I took small steps backward, Causing Colten to growl and bare his teeth. I whimpered, But none the less I took bigger steps backward until I hit the wall.

Bad move, Bad move, Bad move.

Colten Took slow strides as I hit the wall, Coming closer to me, He didn't look like the Normal gentle Colten, No, He looked Like the man eating straggler Colten.

Putting it simple, I was terrified.

I knew Colten would never do anything to hurt me, But this wasn't Colten. And I wasn't so sure about it.

"Colten?" Barely a whisper, Still fighting back the tears.

"Blaze. My name is Blaze."

Of course, Colten wolf was scary, So he had to have a scary name to go with it. Wonderful.

"Blaze." I corrected. "Please, Don't do this-"

"You will thank me later." He said coming closer.

I didn't fight the tears coming down this time, They ran freely as he was less than a foot away.

"Don't" I said as he put his hand up to my face to wipe away the tears.

"Don't Fight with me." He said in a not-so-calm voice.

I could feel my wolf threatening to come out, If there's one thing my wolf hates, It's being pushed around. Even if he is my mate, My wolf was pissed and didn't want to be forced marked.

My wolf and I were sick of being pushed around, and Blaze is NO exception; Maybe colten, But not Blaze.

"DON'T." I said with as much power I had, I had obviously pissed Blaze of because next thing I know I;m being pushed against the wall with his nose flaring.

 "You will listen to me." He commanded, But it had no effect on me since I was his mate.

I didn't fight with my wolf when she started to rise, Letting her come up with a free will.

My eye's turned into a deep blue, Teeth bared, And claws extended. A large growl erupted from my throat as Blaze blinked, Obviously taking back by the turn of events.

"You will NOT push me around." She growled, Or I growled.

I pushed Blaze onto the ground and shifted, Not caring about my clothes As I jumped in mid-air and shifted into my glowing wolf. I stood tall in-front of him, As he shifted too.

Well this could end badly.

We started walking in circles as I bared my teeth, I will not go down with out a fight.

Okay maybe fighting my own mate wasn't a very good Idea, But I'm Not a big fan of Blaze; Colten I am, Blaze not so much.

I jumped at him, But he dodged and jumped on me, Growling and snarling coming from the both of us, None of us even tried actually hurting each other, Because we are mates we could never actually hurt each other, But the whole time we were trying to fight for dominance.