Chapter 3 -Past

Chapter 3 - Past

"Tell me about you past."

Yup. This isn't good.

"Beth, this isn't a good-"

"Ellie I need to know. This is important." Seriously why does she have to know now?

"Please- I can't" I said on the verge of crying well Beth walked over and rubbed my back comforting me.

"Ellie, you know you can trust me right?"

"I know, it’s just." Looking into her eyes I could already tell I could trust her and she would understand. "Okay I’ll tell you, but I need to trust you."

She nodded her head and sat down on the opposite side of me, cross-legged.

"When I was 4 I had a great family, a mom and dad that took care of me and loved me. A brother who was protective over me, we were a normal werewolf family." Taking big gulps of air I carried on. “My parents gave me up to hunters, my brother was completely against this and he was becoming more and more distant, when my parents gave me up to hunters, these hunters... did things." Taking a few more breathes I looked into baths eyes; they showed sorrow, hurt, and anger. "The hunters beat me, raped me, and did tests on me. These tests they did to me caused me to have different diseases and other sickness. 2 weeks ago there was a war in there village-"

"My pack started it." Beth blurted out.

"OK, yea your pack started it, but anyways. It gave me a chance to break free, once I got out-" I started crying and bawling my eyes out.

"It’s ok you don’t have to go on."

"No I need to, so when I got out I was attacked by a wolf.... your Alpha."

"What?! Wait, wait no no- your-"

"I'm the alphas mate."

We were silent for a few minutes until I carried on again. "But, I can’t go to him. I'm ... different."

"What? He wants you though, you’re not different your just like us. Besides, I know he look's scary and oh he is, with a mysterious kind of look but he cares I know it, what mate wouldn't?" grabbed Beth's hand and led her out the bed room and through the kitchen to the backdoor and outside.

"You have to see." and with that I walked onto the grass letting go of her hand and stripping down my clothes. “Don’t get scared." And then I shifted into my wolf, my pitch black wolf, with electric blue radioactive waves glowing off myself.

"How?" She said taking a big gulp and stepping forward.

Right when I was about to shift back there was someone entering the house and closing the door.

"Beth, I brag the Alpha, to see Ellie!" And I didn't need to here another word I bolted out of the back yard and into the forest as fast as I could. I couldn't face the Alpha.

Well I was running I've decided to tell you why I can’t face the alpha. OK well, anybody with authority scares me, Why well because the hunters of the village I was held in were all full of authority, I used to be never effected by them when I was younger, but as the years went by they were becoming more and more harsh with me, when I turned 14, that was the first time they raped me, and when I was 9 it was the first time they hit me, When I got older around 15 the beatings were already a daily thing, I have scars all over my body from them but the worst one is on my neck were they almost killed me with a knife to my throat, I think any longer in there I would of been dead.

No I wasn't going to leave Beth, She was my best friend. So I've decided to just sleep by the creek tonight, and then go back in the morning I’m sure they would be gone by then.

'You could of been smart and grabbed our clothes before we left' my wolf snapped.

'I was too worried, I'm sorry.' I have become like my wolfs pet, I think it’s because of all the years I've been in my wolf and not human, I guess my wolf is becoming more dominant then my human.

I knew I could trust Beth with my secret, and I know she won’t tell Adam or her alpha. But I'm pretty sure she’s going to guilt it out of me.

I don’t even know what the Alpha looks like, Heck what if his scary as hell! All I know is what his wolf looks like and that alone is terrifying.

Finally I fell asleep into dream land--

I was in small concrete room, silver bars, but this time allot closer together.

"Why would you run away from me?" A tall muscular man said from in the shadows, not letting me get a good look at him.

"Whh-"

"You’re my mate; you’re supposed to be with me!"

"I'm sorry alpha." I said well I cried.

"You’re going to pay and so is your little friend who helps you."

"Beth!" I scream as I watched the guards bring her in, and then they through her into a room where she sobbed, well the tall, alpha guy still in the shadows slowly beat her.

"Ellie" Beth sobbed "Ellie"

___end_of_dream__

"Ellie! Wake up Ellie." I fluttered my eyes open to see Beth standing over me shaking me.

"Wh-"

"He's gone now; I told him that you were gone out with a guy for the night."

"Thank you Beth!" I said grabbing her and pulling her into a hug.

After Beth gave me the rundown of what happened we walked back to her house. The stars were sparkling and the moon was nowhere to be seen. I think it was about 4 a.m. and it was still dark.

"You know, He wants to meet you." Beth said breaking the silence.

"Who?"

"The Alpha."

"I can't though, and he can’t come back or else if I'm here long enough my sent will be all over the place"

"I know" Beth sighed and then looked at me "I know you can't see him because of erm- you know but what if he never sees you in wolf form that will work right?"

"Yes, he's never going to see my wolf for the rest of my life, great plan, and great plan." I said clapping my hands.

"OK, look he's going to be at the pack meeting, and he’s commanded that you must go."

"What?"

"I'm sorry and it’s in 2 days."

Great just great now I have to meet my mate, Who is probably going to scare the living daylights out of me, just great.

*

*

*

*

*

*

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guise :)

Guess what!

I only had 2 chapters and I already got 5 votes! That’s already way better than my other book!

I’m so proud *tears fall from eyes*

Anyways I just wanted to say thank you!!!!!!

And

Vote!

Like!

Comment!

Love youuuuu!