OMG and his voice is just perfect! "No problem. Now, if you'll excuse me, I don't really have anything to do but I'm gonna walk off and pretend that I do, so bye!" I waved and walked away.

"Wait!" The taller one yelled, making me stop and turn.

"Help you?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"My names Sam, that's my brother Dean. Just please tell us your name. We can take you back to your parents or something." Sam rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"My names Y/N. As for my parents, they died years ago by demons. I don't have any friends so I got no place to go. I'm just the pity party huh?" I joked dryly, trying to hide my tears by looking the other way.

"Just come with us anyway. We'll give you a place to stay for tonight. We can figure it out in the morning." Dean spoke up. A smile tugged at my lips.

"Hmm, staying with two male models for a night. How bad could that be?" I mumbled to myself but loud enough for the guys to hear. They laughed, amused by me.

"I'm starting to like her." Dean chuckled.

"I'm starting to like you too Handsome." I winked back.

Me and Dean just stared at each other with smirks and grins plastered on our faces.

"Ok then!" Sam coughed. "Let's get back to the motel."

I guess he was feeling awkward. Dean just snorted, gesturing me to follow him and Sam. I obliged, following the brothers to a 1967 Chevy Impala.

I whistled. "Sweet ride Deano. You've got great taste."

"Thanks. She's my baby." He chuckled proudly. We all climbed into the car. Them up front while I was behind Dean.

On the radio played some Metallica, making me nod my head to the beat. Dean saw through his rear view mirror and silently laughed. I stopped, blushing.

"So how long have you been hunting. You look pretty young to be in the life." Sam asked, turning around so he could face me. Dean's attention was also on me but he faced the road for obvious safely purposes.

"A year or so. Long enough to get by." I shrugged, taking my knife out of my jean waistband and polishing it.

"How old are you anyway?" Dean piped up.

"17. I'm 18 soon. Doesn't matter though. It's not like I have friends or family to celebrate with." I snort.

"So you're just a lone wolf huh?" Dean chuckled.

"Yup! I'm the alpha of my own pack." I giggled.

"Why don't you stay with us for a while then? We've got plenty of rooms at the bunker."

"Dean, I don't think-" Sam started.

"Ok come on Sammy, just for a while. She's got no other place to go. Besides she might end up being our annoying little sister." Dean grinned.

Sam was unsure at first but mumbled a 'fine.'

"Well, it's decided! Welcome to the family kiddo!" Dean smiled back at me.