The twins, Xandy, Cai... Boss' marriage, club.. the bartender.. drink..

"Bartender, give me your strongest drink there!"

My eyes widen. Shit. What happened to me? I gripped my hair. I can't remember what happened after that. How was I able to go home? I'm starting to freak out right now. Seriously. I hissed when I felt my head hurts again. Goodness. I'm a mess.

I looked down on myself and I swear I'm panicking right now. W-Whose long sleeves is this? Wait. W-Where are my clothes? W-Why am I only wearing this and nothing else?

My eyes went to the door way and gasped when I saw a half-naked Lucas standing over there. And I swear he doesn't look that happy as he look at me. Is that a look? It's like a glare. Oh goodness Alexis. It's not the right time to think silly. He's obviously not glad. He's staring at you coldly.

But why does it makes me feel hot?

Shut up you silly mind. I bite my lower lip when I feel some kind of guilt that I don't know where it came from. I feel like a little kid right now.

"Fix yourself. We will talk."

I kinda flinched in surprise from his command, but I found myself complying when I stood up (it's not easy I swear) and went straight to the bathroom. I just think that it is the right thing to do at this moment. I have no strength to argue with him right now, well maybe later. I'm not feeling well.

I took a bath and brushed my teeth plus mouthwash. My skin is kinda sensitive, but I have no idea why because my mind is still fuzzy. Hangover. I swear I will never drink again.

Is Lucas the one who brought me home? Wait. Did my friends see him? Did someone recognizes him? Shit. I'm so confused right now. My mind is not working pretty well. I really messed up this time and because of that, I think I'll be facing the wrath of my devil. I swear it's scaring me.

But making me horny at the same time.

I slapped my forehead three times. Shut up. You need to start thinking straight Alexis. Remember, you're doomed. You need to face him properly. I picked up the long sleeves which I think belongs to him. Wait.

H-He undressed me? I can feel my cheeks burn up just by the thought of that. Goodness. Ofcourse he undressed you Alexis. Who else did? Maybe because of your drunkenness you puked on your clothes and he's just a kind person to remove it. Y-Yeah that's right. I palmed my face. Oh hombre. I'm really doomed. This will be awkward and embarrassing.

I exited the bathroom with a towel around my waist because I forgot to take some clothes. I almost jump on my feet in surprise because Lucas is here. I covered myself with my arms. I-I have no clothes at all. He did not notice me yet. His back is facing me as he pull a shirt from the cabinet to wear. My eyebrows furrowed as I stare at him because something caught my attention.

"W-Why do you have scratches on your back?" I asked all of a sudden.

Oh goodness. What's with your tongue Alexis? He looked back at me and I swear I can lose every oxygen in my body when his eyes met mine. I gulped hard as I stared back at him. The way he stares at me is making me feel weird and nervous. It's different. Sometimes I wonder why I met such an inhuman creature like him. He's a sex god.

I want you. Oh goodness. Just take me already.

Something flashed on his blazing eyes which made me gasp. His jaw tighten and his fist is tightly curled. I snapped back to reality and avoided his gaze. Then I noticed that I'm biting my lower lip real hard. Shit. That was close. My knees are shaking right now and I have this urge to give myself to him. Goodness. What am I thinking? I'm crazy.