“Hey,” I greeted while adjusting myself on the exercise bike beside hers and started to cycle.

She pulled the earplug from her ears and smile sweetly, “Hey,” she greeted back.

“Wow I didn’t know you work-out?” I lied.

“Oh, I love working-out. Help me to released some fat and relax,” she said still smiling. God I really could drown myself in her smile.

“How do you adjusting yourself here?” she asked.

I smiled, “You guys has made me feels at home especially Lily.”

She smiled, “I heard you enjoy yourself at the playroom last night with her.”

“Yeah, I sure did,” I nodded my head, “especially when I’m winning almost all the games.”

“Really? You must be really good because I could never beat her or Bree in a video game. I’m weak at that,” she chuckled. “Knowing my sister, she definitely asked you for a bet before starting the game. Did she bet with you?” she asked.

“Yes she did and now she owed me an ice cream,” I chuckled back.

“Ah…. She deserved it. Now she knows that there’s someone who’s better that her,” she laughed.

“Why don’t you join us later?’ I invited.

She blushed, “I don’t think Lily would like that.”

“Why not?” I queried.

“She definitely wants to go on one to one date with you,” she bit her lips, “Isn’t it obvious the way she acted towards you?”

“Yes it is, but I’ve already told her how I felt. She’s too young to me my girlfriend,” I said.

“What did you said to her?” she queered.

“That she’s too young for me and I like her to be my sister instead,” I told her.

 “She must be heartbroken. She told us that she’s in love with you,” she chuckled.

 “She is at first but we both have finally agreed to be friends and we’ll be going out as brother and sister,” I told her.

“Brother and sister?” giggled Mady. “Hmm, I think she does need a brother and you’ll be great brother figure for her.”

 “Thanks,” I blushed, “So, do you want to come?” I asked her.

“Am I going as your sister too?” she teased.

I smiled sweetly and shook my head, “What if I said no?”

She smiled and blushed. “Hmm, why not then,” was her respond.

I was so happy that Madison accepted my invitation. Maybe there’s a chance Lily would let me be alone with her?

Lily came down from the stairs with a wide grin that evening, wearing tight jeans and tight T-shirt looking very, very sexy.

“Wow,” I couldn’t help myself from saying it.

She giggled, “Do you like it?”

“Not bad,” I nodded my head, “But I’m afraid I’ll have hard time stopping other guys from looking at you later on.”

She giggled louder, “Well, maybe if you acted like my boyfriend they won’t dare looking.”

I shook my head and chuckled, “I thought we’ve agreed to out as brother and sister.”

“Yes we did but they don’t know that,” she giggled again and I couldn’t help but laughed with her. “Come let’s go now,” she said pulling my hand.

“Wait,” I stopped her, “Mady is coming with us,” I told her making her looked at me in shock, “I hope you don’t mind. I’ve asked her to join us.”

I saw she rolled her eyes, “And she agreed?”

“Yes,” I nodded.

“Aw, why does she have to agree?” she whined making me laughed.

“I’m ready,” chimed Madison on her way down. She too wore a skinny tight jeans but with a collar t-shirt looking beautiful as ever. Her long brown hair was let down freely and it’s bounced as she coming down the stairs.  I could see Lily glared obviously not happy with Madison following us.

“Wow, you look beautiful,” I praised smiling at Madison at the same time.

“But I look better than her right,” pouted Lily.

“You both look beautiful,” I said kissing her cheek making her smiled but she then glared at Madison.

“I’m not buying you any ice-cream,” she scoffed at Madison.

I chuckled, “Don’t worry. I’ll buy the ice-cream for you both. None of you have to buy me any.” I folded my hands on each side offering them to link theirs with mine, “Ladies, shall I walk you to my car?” Both of them smiled and without hesitation linked their hands with mine.

I even opened the door to both ladies and as expected, Lily sat in front and Madison sat behind me.  I’m feeling quite disappointed but didn’t show any sign as I didn’t want to hurt her feeling.

After our ice-cream they decided to take me to a funfair at the park.  It was a good idea because by end of the night, the three of us were having so much fun. I’ve won both of them a big fluffy teddy bear in some of the games.

However, I didn’t have the chance to be alone with Mady. Lily has made sure that she’s at my side all the time. Well, it’s ok. It’s just my second day here. Maybe once I started working I might get that chance. According to Mike, I will be working in the same department as Mady and I will definitely take the change to get to know her better. To tell you the truth, I really looked forward to it.