"Oh so your name is Sam huh?" I smiled seductively at him, tracing my finger lightly over my cleavage. "I like it."

Sam gulped, lost for words but his body language said it all. The way his eyes flickered down to my chest and his hands moved to cover his 'parts' made it all clear.

I was about to step closer to him but the stupid Devils trap stopped me. I huffed in annoyance.
"Guys, I'm not gonna hurt you, please let me out of this thing. Do I need a safe word?" I chuckled.

"How do we know you're not like Crowley?" Dean raise an eyebrow, mean scowl on his rugged yet handsome face.

"Oh please! Like I'd want to be like him. His boring and uninteresting. I prefer real men. Someone who can use me properly, someone who can actually satisfy my needs." I said innocently, biting my lip as I looked at Sam.

Dean coughed, wanting me to give a real answer. "Plus I've got no weapons and I won't use my powers. Unless you want me to." I giggled.

Sam and Dean shared a look. Sam shrugged while Dean just rolled his eyes and broke the trap.

"See? Isn't that better." I say, moving out of the trap and towards Sam a bit more. I could practically feel his eyes on my body which amused me.

"Whatever, let's just down to business." Dean sighed.

"Oh don't worry D, I'm listening." I informed, going right up to Sam, letting my hand touch his stomach and trail upwards to his chest slowly. I heard his breath hitch in his throat.

"As you know, we need to stop Amara before she brings round two of the apocalypse." Dean explained, as I circled Sam, still touching him. My hand was now in his firm back, feeling all the muscles clench.

"Ah yes, Gods sister. Some problem you got there." I joked, referring to Amara but to the tightness of Sam's pants as well. Sam seemed to know what I was on about and blushed.

Dean droned on about the darkness but I was more engrossed in Sam. Feeling him under my hand was wonderful. He was defiantly a man I'd go for. No doubt about it.

"...and that's why we need Crowley." Dean finished his sentence. Or was it a paragraph. I don't know, I wasn't listening.

By now, I was in front of Sam, back facing him. My body was pressed up against his front. His body heat mixing with mine. There was a defiant arousal poking at my butt.

Just wanting to feel him on me more, I grabbed his hands and placed them on my hips. Surprisingly, he let them stay there. I leaned back into him, putting my head in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. My eyes closed in pleasure, enjoying the feeling and moment.

Dean cleared his throat, making me snap open my eyes. "So what do you say?" He asked, frustrated that I was seducing his brother right in front of him as he was trying to be serious.

"Hmm, you want me to persuade my husband to join you against the fight on Amara. What happens if he doesn't wanna?" I question.

"I don't know, he's your husband. Just sleep with him to whatever." Dean suggested.

I pouted. "I'd rather sleep with Sammy."

Sam once again tensed. I turned around in his arms, putting my arms around his neck. His hands tightened on my hips. It was like I hypnotised him by the way he was looking at me.

"What's wrong Sam? You look a little pale." I smirked, biting my lip. "Don't you like me?"

"No!" He said quickly, making Dean scrunch up his face but me giggle.

"Good, cause I like you. Very much." I kissed his jaw and neck lightly.

"Can you stop putting on a porn show please? This is serious. Sam you should know better." Dean scolded. I let go of Sam and moved towards Dean.

"Aww, what's wrong D? You jealous?" I grinned.

"Hell no! You're a disgusting demon." He snarled back.

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty." I teased.

"Will you help us or not?" Sam's deep voice said from behind me.

I turned around, smiling at him. "He speaks." I giggle, moving back to him. "Well, just for you Sammy," I walked my fingers up his hard chest. "I'll try."

"Thank you." He whispered.

"No need to thank me Handsome, I'm a sucker for tall guys." I tell him softly. Sam's lips had to refrain from smiling.

I lent in to kiss him. However, when my lips ghosted over his, I pulled back. "Well, I must be off. Husband to persuade. That's not gonna be fun." I cringe. "Maybe you and me could have some fun sometime Sammy boy." I suggested.

"Great!" Dean spoke up, interrupting Sam before he could speak. "Nice doing business with you. We gotta go. Bye now." Dean grabbed Sam and shoved him into the Impala. Sam tripped over his own two feet on the way there.

I smirked in amusement. This was sure going to be fun. I was defiantly going to see Sam again. 'Bye Sam' I mouthed to him before snapping my fingers and disappearing.