Chapter 84

BREE

Sean was driving the jet near Witch mountain. It took us about an hour to fly there in such a high speed that had all of us puking our guts out as we got out from the jet.

Yes including Sean.

"Can you cast a spell to have them fall asleep or something?" I asked Sandy.

"I think i can, but i'm not that powerful to have it last very long. I think it can work for only 10 minutes."

"That's all we need." I said.

Then she started chanting and cast a spell on the mansion, "go." She said.

The three of us ran, we all knew that Jude was locked up in the basement. As we went in the house there were a lot of witches more witches than hybrids.

We went to the basement and saw Jude who laid battered and full of blood. When Sean tried to open the cell he got thrown to the wall,

"It has a spell on it." I said.

"I can't open that. It's too powerful." Sandy said.

"You're powerful." I said, "come on, sandy. Believe in yourself."

"I'll try." She said skeptical.

"Don't try, do it." I encouraged.

"Guys 3 minutes left." Sean said.

She chanted her spell at first it was barely a whisper but then i had to shout at her, "He's your mate!"

Then she shouted the chant and cast the spell that opened the door of the cell. Sean carried him and ran out of the mansion. I held Sandy and ran out ofthe mansion.

We didn't stop running until we reached the jet. When we got in the jet plane, jude woke up and saw Sandy.

Sandy touched his bloodied lip, "mate." Both of them said.

----

MIKHAIL

"How are we going to convince the vampires?" Asked kade.

"Bro, i don't know." I said to him honestly.

At the border we saw two vampires, "we come here in peace." I said.

"Who are you?"

"I am Kade Matthews Reid from the Nightwood pack." Kade said.

"I am Reed Mikhail Storm Alpha of the Lunar pack and Guardian of the Moon Goddess' Daughter ." I said.

They bowed down and let us in, "what is your purpose here?" Asked the warrior.

"We wish to speak with your Elders." I said.

"Very well." He said, "but before you do we want to make sure that both of your intentions are pure."

Three vampires held me and shackled me to the wall with a silver chain as well as kade.

Then the vampire slashed our wrists, our blood dripped on the bucket. When both of our buckets were half full, "look into my eyes."

I did and i felt like i had no control over my body.

"Very interesting." Said the vampire.

Then released both of us.

"The moon goddess' daughter... did she really speak with her mother?"

"Yes." I said.

"Very well, but we have to talk to her before we completely agree." Said an elder.