Chapter 26

BREE

I watched as she went out the store and entered a black bmw, and as the car went off the food that mikhail ordered came.

It was a pesto pasta with garlic bread and a spaghetti bolognese, it snelled delicious. I feel like i could drool at any moment, and just when i thought that its just pasta.Mozarella sticks and some fried chicken wings were delivered to our table.

I really wanted to devour all of it, yes i am a girl who loves eating.

'Wait for ma-mikhail!!' My wolf yelled at me.

Of course i will.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear! he entered the cafe holding a paperbag , he looked at me and his eyes lit up. i don't know why , he's mysterious that makes you want to wonder what he's thinking that makes him do the small things that he does.

I'm very observant,sue me.

He walked to our table- our. It's kind of weird, it feels good in a way but it's weird. i got used to thinking 'their' but never 'our' . maybe because i got used to being by myself.

He sat down and gave me the paper bag. "as a sorry for crushing your phone." he said scratching his head and smiling sheepishly.

I took out the small box on the paper bag. As i looked at it it was an iphone 6s plus, "i can't accept this." i said.

"Why not?" he asked raising a brow.

"Because i can't! I don't have the money to pay you, i'm already living with you . it's too much..." i said.

I don't want mikhail thinking that i'm just using him for everything. i'm not that type of person.

"I crushed your phone,gabreelle. just let me give you this gift please." he said.

"I can't." i said giving him the box and paper bag.

"Gabreelle just please accept it." he said.

"Please mikhail i can't." i said insisting.

" come on gabreelle, please."

"I can't, i don't want you to think that i'm using you in any way."

"I know you aren't." he said smiling at me. "you are as kind as an angel,gabreelle." he said and as he said that m wolf purred at the compliment.

I think my wolf's a flirt, 'meanie!' kat yelled in my head.

"Just think of it as a late birthday gift." he said.

"Okay." i said.

He grinned, "let's eat?"

I nodded. We ate the delicious food. Yvonne was right, we just need some new wall decoration and some styling and design.

After eating he helped me open my new phone, after opening it we walked out and explored the city of milan. we even went to my school to enroll.

My school was beautiful! i remember that i just stood there awestruck of what i'm seeing in front of me, i remember that before it was all just a dream to study in this institute but right now i'm fulfilling all of my dreams.

I just hope that there's nothing that's gonna stop me now.

The Rejected MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara